②③

3.11.2018

This is not a chapter, rather the storyline has gone down a long time ago and now I am here before the two big chapters a that will end the book, thanks for sticking around.

AU's.

𝓟𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓾𝓰

-

{3 person}

-

Teenager AU~
If Allen and (Y/N) met as teenagers.

=

Our young story begins with the smiling (Y/N) running through the halls of her current home in New York, ain't that ironic?

Her older brother on her tail with his car designs in hand laughing at his running and trying to keep up.

"(Y/N)! Fine, I'll drive you, JUST STOP RUNNING!"

He shouted, the satisfied 16 year old without a licence stopped running and handed him the designs.

"But--"

Dylan asked while putting his hair in a bun and taking his keys out of his pocket, now walking with (Y/N).

"There annually ought to be a but! Can't I ever do something without mother and father knowing?"

Dylan rolled his (E/C) eyes, then understanding slightly what she meant, he was the first child and the most thought about so he was overprotected by mommy and daddy.

"--Yes? I was going to say, but no drugs."

.

The lights and music made her feel her heartbeat, this was a party (Y/N) had seen in movies and she didn't mind.

"Babette!"

She shouted, hoping to find the host, rather her old best friend inside some of the crowds. Who knew she had so many friends who bought someone with them?

"(Y/N)!"

Someone shouted back, (Y/N) smiled, her lips coloured in a dark maroon shade. She felt someone grab her bare arm and when she turned around she saw her dear BFF-- that's what they called themselves.

"You got to meet my friend Flavio!"

"What?!"

Not hearing what Babette said she followed her holding her hand back.