① ⑤

6.23.3018

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 3

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 3.45 𝓟𝓜, 𝓞𝓻 𝓐𝓼 𝓘 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓢𝓪𝔂, 15.45

-

{2 person}

-

There were many cars, then I mean so many cars, this is the second person, sorry.

You put your hand up, New York style, and 2 cars drive on high speed to you, that was quicker than anything.

Both of the car doors open with a click, on your right, was a woman with high and mighty fake designer sunglasses and then on your left was this man with a long beard and looked like a Viking if anything. 

Fake designer glasses was there first so you take your bags and let her pack them in the trunk.

As you sat and tell her where to go,  she had already gotten many conversation starters, 'what's your favourite colour' and so on, she had a little bit of a Texas accent but maybe it was just you.

"So, to the woods, eh?"

She looks at you in the little driver's mirror.

"Yeah, going to meet my boyfriend and his brother, I think it will go well."

"Well, I've driven many far distance relationships and if he does not like you, I'll drive you back for free."

She smiles and you chuckle.

"No it's not that, I have met my boyfriend, I am meeting his brother for the first time."

"Nothing like something of that, but where are you from?"

She asks and continues through the dark long rode.

"Everywhere really, but mostly England, my family travelled a lot when I was a kid, but I now hopefully permanently lead an interesting life in England."

"Interesting?"

"I have very interesting friends one might say, then there is my job where it's filled with surprises and weird visits. Then Flavio and Francis... They are what keep me going."

"Well, here I am, riding a cap at midnight through the woods, don't worry I am not going to kill you."

You both laugh.

"Not to be rude but are we close?"

"12 minutes away, weirdly I have never been here..."

"Really?"

"Is this brother a lumberjack or something, because if so, sign me up!"

Again you giggle.

"This is a weird story, but I have no idea, I think today was the first time I heard of this brother from Luciano, he told me that his brother is here and it most likely that he's here with him."