①⓪

3.10.2018

2018

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝐵𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽

-

{2 person}

-

You had always wondered what love felt like.

Was it like in all those books? butterflies all over your stomach when you see the person you supposedly love. Does your face all flush red and you can't walk but just wobble away.

Because that's what you felt right now.

You had just woken up from beside Allen, after a lot of fighting of which house you were going to stay in after the confession you had both came to the conclusion that you live alone and he doesn't and that you have a working stove.

You walk out of your room wearing his t-shirt and your own underwear, you had just clipped on your comfortable― Actually made for pregnant women, bra. You are getting ready for this spring, warm, Monday without work. 

Admiring Allen from the door before closing, you smile. 

He there lied, taking over the bed slowly, some might say, he had taken over the second you had stood up and wobbled to a chair where you had seen his shirt. The one shorter lock held itself tall away from all the other hair― You had learned last night that that was his pleasure spot, or rather his 'Bitch, Don't Think About It' zone.  All his other hair was slid back because of your pillow, he held his own pillow right in his warm embrace that you had to escape because of having to pee.

But now it was time to take shower and drink coffee, drinking coffee being first on that list.

You close the door fully and begin to tip to towards your kitchen, not like it was far away it was just that being closer to Allen for a little moment longer would give you a pair of socks that would match.

The kitchen seemed almost lonely, like just seeing Allen cook for you for an hour changing your whole perspective on it, the marble counter seemed to be greyer than ever. Every knife looked like it wasn't in its place― Maybe that one was not just in your eyes.

You walk to the coffee machine that stands proudly in the left corner, you could see some stains on it after one of those days, you click the on the button and put your black Joker mug down and wait for the mug to fill.

Signing you try to hear if Allen was still awake, but sadly you hear nothing but cars and ticking.

Hearing the light peep you turn off the machine and begin to blow for coolness.

.

Walking in your towel you look around for your socks, you had been looking though Buzzfeed again, they had seen you and Allen yesterday and now there was gossiping going around, but at least you got your own filter on Snapchat.