1.1.2018

2018

𝓝𝓸, 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

-

{3 person}

-

"I'll quit when you name me 4 brands that are trying to sell shoes and are truly doing a genuine job."  

(Y/N) said huskily as she tried to find a perfect material for a shirt for her winter collection, Christmas is coming.

"(Y/N), you seriously need some sleep... You haven't rested for about 43 hours and you're using a pencil as a spoon in your espresso."

(Y/N) glanced down at her hands, indeed she was using one of her custom-made pencils to stir her espresso.

"You know, spoons are so last week, while here we have pencils right here, just here to use. So wicked."

"You're starting to say wicked, darling I'll take this coffee away and you will fall like people fell for your spring collection that collaboration with ZARA."

Sebastian told and took away the now cold coffee in a swing.

As he promised she fell down like her spoon pencil from her hand.

"Troublesome"

Told someone from behind Sebastian.

"Oh, Claude! I did not know you were going to be here."

Sebastian spat.

"I was just looking for the papers and if she got the email from Vargas." 

Claude spat back with as much venom as Sebastian. 

Sebastian studied (Y/N)'s sleeping form.

"You know she will wake up with a lot of back pain, and you know how she gets with her coffee hangover."

Claude reminded and checked his new iPhone X that surprisingly was still in one pease.
Sebastian rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue. 

As Claude walked out with his papers Sebastian pulled out his middle finger and before Claude turned around he put it down and began to pick up (Y/N)'s frame.

"To your house, we go."

He muttered

-

{2 Person}

-

"What year is it?"

You asked yourself still with your eyes closed.

After waiting for 5 minutes for someone to answer you opened your eyes.

"Didn't I fall asleep in the office... fucking Sebastian."