3.10.2018

2018

𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒮𝒶𝒾𝒹

-

{1 person}

-

I did not really know what to expect...but I never thought he would actually bring me to the most American thing here in England.

Al, you're so extra and really special but really? 

We're outside of Walmart.

Yes. 

Walmart. 

If this wouldn't be Allen I would have walked out of there and bot myself pizza with 24k gold flakes on them to make myself feel better. 

"Al...No..."

I looked at him. 

His dark red eyes sparkle in the parking lot light, I have no idea what we're doing here but I as much as I don't want to I need to give my trust to him.

"Don't worry, we are not having sex in the bathroom, that's for Target."

Allen laughed loud and I opened my mouth to say something but honestly, there is nothing to say to this. I  shook my head and walked inside.

Al was rolling his― well our, cart. I held him close since I often go here alone. 

The bright light made me flinch and hope that the darkness of outside will take me away, not really many people were in seen, I mean, most people are eating dinner at this time.

"You better make this good, Jones."

I used his last name to show that he is in danger, I hung myself closer to him, letting him lead where ever he goes.

Big mistake. After my statement had been in his head for a while he began running― taking me with him, finally, when my hands were untangled from his he jumped on the cart and stood on the cart for good 20 seconds.

I looked at him scared that he will hit someone but when he got to the fruit and vegetable aisle, his 20 seconds were done and he jumped off. I stood there shocked, I should have had run with the cart but we can't turn back time. 

Feeling as if he will steal so I ran as fast as I could to him― not being that fast since I am wearing Satans heals, when I got to him, he was doing the most normal thing I've seen him done... Looking at lettuce and studying if it's contaminated. 

"You nearly broke my ankle!"

I scolded and poked him for attention.

"You have securities and all that stuff, I wouldn't have to pay for it either way."