ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

24.12.2018

Merry holidays kids.

𝓐 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓴𝓮

-

{2 person}

-

"I SWEAR TO GO IF YOU BURNED IT!"

"I DIDN'T!"

You ran into the kitchen putting on your golden earrings in your ears, you and Allen were so behind schedule that you were forced to only put 3-carat earrings on.

Allen was taking the main course out of the oven while waving his hands around like he was a helicopter.

"Yeah, I bet."

You looked at him and then the meal, there was no burn but you learned not to trust how vegan food looks.

"It's not."

Rolling your eyes you looked at the time, your shouting instincts went up to the top when you saw the time.

"FRANCIS, FLAVIO AND CO. WILL BE HERE IN A SECOND, EVEN IF THEY ARE FASHIONABLY LATE, I CAN'T SURVIVE ANOTHER SCANDAL!"

You ran throughout the apartment, no dust, no flakes and no clothing was seen, you and Allen had bought a dining table just for this occasion. After all, this was your first Christmas as Mrs Jones.

"Wasn't your last scandal wearing a scrunchy in September? I see their car!"

Allen shouts, he was looking out the window next to you, you looked over where he was spying on them.

"Yes, Is everything ready?"

 You asked him, he put his hands on your hips.

"There is a problem with the oranges..."

"FUCK THE ORANGES!"

Ding Dong

The devil's bell rang, you and Allen stopped talking shit about the oranges and the problem with them. You dusted the invisible dust and fixed your golden ring with a smile, taking Allen's hand which he waited with (Your mom took him to a gentleman-class and some things there just stuck with him).

"Ready?"

He whispered.

"Never am."

You opened the door, out walked Francis, with Arthur, Alfred, Matthew and Peter tailing after.

"Told you this is the rich girl's house!"

Alfred yelled you got a slight flashback to when you had to take care of them, Arthur the tired mom looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"Merry Christmas loves."

Arthur smiled slightly and then before Peter could get his little less sticky hands on your marble counters he left.