①③

6.23.2018

2018

𝒱𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑔𝑒 𝐵𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽

-

{2 person}

-

For you, it was only a matter of time you would lose your sanity, for your boyfriend, it was a matter of time when he got his sanity back.

Could this be a good thought for a new fashion line? No. 

Okay, so right now, you were sipping on some tea while sitting on your desk.

Finally, you had the audacity and strength to go to your office again, not like that really mattered.

But right now you are dying of boredom, signing papers and reading papers, reading coming first on that list.

You had been visited by Sebastian who brought you coffee and then Claud who brought you tea. 
It was like a circle of life but with tea and coffee.

Chewing on your pen ― Because let's be honest, we all do, you hear the door crack, Sebastian walked then in and dusted dust off his shoulder.

"(Y/N), you have a guest downstairs, they are coming up to you right now."

Sebastian then bowed and you stopped him with your finger.

"Who was it?"

You asked him not really caring, hoping that it would be The Queen Of England he smiles and thinks for a moment.

"Something A, they didn't quite finish the name."

He then began to walk out.

"So you just let him stroll and come over?"

"Well, they said they knew you."

"A sniper would say that if the sniper was trying to kill me?"

"Do you then want me to be on the lookout?"

"Yes? No? Go and do your job."

"I don't really know what my job is since you're here."

"Answer the phone?"

"Ohhh... that's what I was forgetting."

Sebastian walks out and smiles at someone.

You couldn't see the stranger out your door but you hear slight whispering

"I once killed an alligator, and I will now kill you."

 Was the only thing you could make out.

Wait, killing? 

Alligators.

That sounds like someone you know.