1.3.2018

2018

𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼

-

{3 person}

-

When (Y/N) was sure that the two men were gone she stood up, rather standing on her left leg than her right one, the shoe Ludz held was indeed her shoe.

Thankfully she did not sit in any glass. 
In the little to no light, she could see that her ankle was slowly turning purple. Of course, it could be hidden with makeup late on if she went in public with an exposed ankle. 

"Where to go?"

She asked herself, not being sure what neighbourhood was this.

(Y/N) took out her phone, hoping that Google Maps could tell her something.

'Willow Lane'

That does not tell me anything

She thought and began walking out of the alley.

...

40 minutes later, of walking in one shoe, in now noticed ripped jeans holding now 2 bags (Y/N) finally recognized where she was. 

'Ivory Avenue'

She weakly smiled at the sign that was before her, her friend good lived on this street.

She could maybe stay with them and possibly sleep there and then the next day go home.

...

-

{2 Person}

-

 You knocked on the apartment door, hoping that Eren or even Mikasa will answer since she always hangs out with him. They or he are probably awake since he is a night owl and she has difficulties falling asleep.

You heard some footsteps.

Then the door opened,  revealing a messy looking Eren drooling and in a disgusting way, well he looked messier than usual.

"You look like a mess."

You truthfully said and he blinked his eyes.

"Says you. Come in."

He said and moved out of the way to let you in.
You walked in and you looked at yourself in the big mirror that was in the corridor.

Your well-brushed hair is now a fucking mess, it was all fluffed around the place. You had dark circles under your eyes, your foot did not really look good either since you had to step in it and now was more purple, well very dark purple. Your pants were ripped on the knees, for some unknown reason, your coat was ripped on the edges and then your turtleneck sweater was doing just fine.