①②

3.24.2018

𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝐼𝓈 𝐼𝓃, 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎

-

{2 person}

-

We ended in a hurry, it ended with you simply just getting kidnapped. Wow, that sounded much more chill than it is.

Currently, you are waiting for someone to do something.

You had awoken not so long ago and what really bothered you was that they zipped your hands too tight at it was hurting you and preventing you to use that one trick you learned from Pinterest 2 years ago. Your eyes were tied with a cloth that didn't really feel good on your skin.

Why are you complaining? You are in the middle of a kidnapping and they are not torturing you like in every fanfiction ever!

"Do you think she's awake?"

Someone from some corner asks you had awoken some minutes ago so your hearing and smelling senses are not at max ― Because first of all, you're not Dare Devil.

You didn't answer him because that question wasn't for you.

"I don't know, ask her?"

Another voice sarcastically answered they seemed to have a Spanish accent and be close on your left.

"A...Okay...Uhmm....(Y/N)... Are you awake?"

The first one asked you stayed silent for a couple of seconds. They sighed and looked at the Spaniard, well it seemed that way.

You feel bad for the first voice so you simply say;

"Yes."

Their both heads perked up and looked at you ― Still you are guessing it's like that, spoiler alert, you were right.

"What?"

The Spaniard asks and rolls to you on his chair, it seemed that he was sitting on an office chair, your office chair, you know those rolls from anywhere. You felt anger boil but it would be bad to shout now.

"Yep, I'm awake and have been for some time actually..."

You try to answer him from the tone of his voice.

"Uhm...So...I'll call Luciano now so just...I don't know..."

The first voice cracked and stood up.

You nodded and sighed.

"It would be nice to see something, thou."

You could feel the Spaniard roll his eyes and then stand up, his face came close to yours and you felt his hot breath slap your face he then lightly took the cloth from your face and you opened your eyes.