2.22.2018

2018

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼, 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓕𝓾𝓷

-

{3 person}

-

(Y/N) was shaken awake by an unknown person. It seemed that the unknown person wanted her awake this second.

"No, I am not interested in any Christmas tree hunting right now."

She graunted and hoped for the person to leave her like that, but no.

"I am not asking for that."

The person said dramatically, they sounded familiar in (Y/N)'s ears.

"Then I am not interested in adopting a dog."

She cuddled closer to her blankets, still hoping that the person will leave. They gave a long sigh and dropped (Y/N) back to the uncomfortable couch, she groaned and blew some hair from her eyebrows.

"Oh no! look at that crocks are in fashion! Oh wow, socks-"

The person started and they took a step back.

"WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD START THAT!?"

(Y/N) screeched and jumped from the couch and landed gracefully on the coffee table that contained empty containers of ice cream and empty bags that once contained chips.

"God! (Y/N) you look like garbage."

The someone commented.

"Thank you, stranger!"

(Y/N) quickly thanked and took look for the stranger around the room, she saw a shadow that contained no one other than Flavio Vargas, he as always wore something flashy, but this time he was in a light pink suit with his light pink designer glasses  he was holding his glasses low on his nose so he could see you without you looking pink, his light blue scarf was hung on his neck lose.

"Flavio? don't you have a family thing in Italy?"

(Y/N) asked him and walked down from the table to go make coffee or something.

"How could I stay there? When this is on the news."

He asked and scrolled down on something on his white iPhone.

"What on the news, coffee?"

(Y/N) asked and started the coffee machine. Flavio gasped and nodded from behind her and sat on one of the bar stools.

"Well look!"

He ordered and showed her his phone to her.

The headline was noticeable