1.10.2018

2018

𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓣𝓸 𝓑𝓮 𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

-

{3 person}

-

(Y/N) walked in into the plane that she surprisingly came in time on, well she could've been late what so ever, it was a private jet.

She rolled her eyes realizing that she could have looked better into her new closet.

(Y/N) smiled when she saw that there was a fluffy blanket that she requested a week ago when she booked the flight, finally, someone did something right at their job.

...

Walking out of the plain, (Y/N) realized it has started raining quite heavily. Since she had a car outside the plain, not in front of the airport building.

She hesitated to walk down the now slippery stairs, pin heals.

She closed her eyes and set her foot on the first stair, feeling confident she skipped down the rest of them, of course slipping down the last down and then...

 Falling straight on her stomach.

"Miss (Y/N)!"

Someone from behind her gasped and helped her up. 

"Oh, thank you."

(Y/N) quickly said, without looking at the someone.
They helped her to the limousine, that she did not really ask for... but if you can be flashy why not do that?

...

"Thank you!"

(Y/N) thanked her driver, still not knowing how they looked like nor who they were. 

She saw the shadow of the driver nod.

She peered her eyes to at least trying to see something of the driver, but no luck.
(Y/N) huffed and walked into the lobby, seeing that there we a couple of famous fashion designers just chilling while drinking wine or coffee, nothing in between, maybe some of them were talking about each other's outfits but since (Y/N) did not see Flavio anywhere she tried to look unseen in her lazily put outfit. 

She did not expect that nearly EVERYONE from Calvin Klein to Coco Chanel to be there at the same time she would arrive, its like 9 or 10 PM.

She worriedly looked around and walked to the register woman to ask about her kye, but sadly someone had to notice her.