F O U R T Y

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌  

Rita is so quick to push herself of Peter she almost falls as she stumbles on her way to grab the blanket over the feet of the bed. The trance she was in is over by the time she wraps it around her semi nude self. Peter was up with delay, he wasn't fazed nor did he mind he was naked. His cheeks  don't burn in embarrassment like Rita's. 

Isaac is under the door frame, his hand still on the door knob, mouth forming in a perfect ''o''.   

''You seriously need to learn how to knock.'' Rita roars wrapping the throw blanket tighter in a quick motion.  

''Oh my god.'' Isaac shakes his head like he's trying desperately to forget the sight he was greeted by. He's confused and uncomfortable as he's never been. He's looking from Peter to Rita back and forth  ''Oh my god.'' His eyebrows furrow down towards his eyes and he's quick to disappear trough the same place he appeared from and as quick. 

Rita's still panting, her hand is around her throat when she turns to face Peter. He's sitting on her bed, he runs his fingers trough his hair and Rita just wants to mess his curls up again. She's mad at Isaac he ruined their moment yet she is thankful it's over.

''I think it's best if you leave.'' Her voice is firm and it seems to catch Peter off guard. 

''What?'' He stands up. Rita turns her head to look to the side of the room to avoid his fit figure that seems like it's molded from the purest marbles by the most talented hands. She knows she will cave to his spell if she looks. 

''Can you put your clothes back on?'' She asks pulling her lower lip between her teeth. Peter eyes her intensely and takes a deep breath yet does as asked. 

''There.'' He says when he's done buttoning his jeans. ''You really want me to leave?'' 

''I-'' She starts but the truth us that she doesn't know what to tell him. She drops her hands to her sides. ''What are we even doing?'' Rita asks with an awkward laugh but she doesn't let Peter answer. ''This is so unhealthy.'' 

''Why? Why is it unhealthy Rita?'' There's a very clear arrogance in his voice that is bothering the girl. She doesn't like his tone and it sets fire to her nerve. ''You didn't seem to think that way five minutes ago.'' He raises his voice and points to the bed. Rita shush him up furiously but he doesn't seem to care her family might hear him. 

''Oh, oh-'' She says sneering. ''Don't go down that road.'' Her finger is raised and Peter has his eyes on it. ''You know what that was.''

''Yeah?'' He nods. ''Tell me what that was Rita. Go on.'' He says defiantly and sits down on the window bench. His arms stretched to each side across the granite rampart. 

''Don't be so damn bent Peter. You know that-'' She pointed to the bed, her cheeks burning again as the remembrance flooded her mind. ''That was just he heat of the moment-'' 

Peter laughed loudly. ''Are you serious?'' 

''Peter we don't even like each other.'' She mimics the volume of his tone. Her chest heaves up and down because she's growing annoyed. Peter has the incredible capacity to get her nerves to spike with just a few words and he takes advantage of that. He knows he affects her. ''I broke up with Alec not even two weeks ago-''