THREE, TWO, ONE - ACTION

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

T H R E E, T W O, O N E - A C T I O N

''Rita be quite.''

''What the fuck is Olivia doing sleeping in your bed, Isaac?''

 ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ 

Rita heard her co-star before she saw him. She should have known Peter would be fashionably late before she started to freak out all together and call him four times to no answer.

''Where have you been?'' Rita roared, flicking her finger against Peter's forehead. He had been running and she could tell by the way his breathing was going so fast he had trouble speaking. 

''Nancy's car broke, she needed a ride.'' He scoffed while running a hand trough his hair, placing his wild curls back on their usual spot- all over. ''We still have an hour to go, Lancaster you need to calm down.'' His hands wrapped around her trembling shoulders and a rush of tranquility took over her entire body. 

''I'm just really nervous.'' She smiled to the floor. ''Sorry.'' Nervous was an understatement for what Rita was feeling. She hadn't been able to sleep all week just thinking about what was at stake.

The fact everyone in school and their parents were going to watch her play one of the greatest characters of all the time - Sandy Dumbrowski - was the least of her worries.

From the moment she realized that being an actress gave her so much joy and purpose she started to think about a future within the same area- she wanted that type of happiness to last her life time and so, on that note for the last previous months Rita had been tirelessly researching about courses in Performative Arts and which Universities offered them.

As self driven, determined and clever as Rita was, she quickly overlooked the hundreds of options and chose UCLA and its Drama and Theatre Production course for a handful of reasons. Not only was the course her ticket to a life filled with happiness, as said, but Isaac was joining Alec on the Lacrosse team there. She wouldn't be the one starting the new year not knowing anyone, which was new in itself but also she liked the idea of having two of the males she loved dearly around.

Getting into UCLA under that course without any kind of background in performative arts was nearly impossible. She needed to show the school that admitting her was going to be worth it and so the play was going to be filmed and used as her audition tape for the application she'd around early march. 

She would have to just nail every single thing about this small high school play and she was going to. She had to. 

Peter didn't talk further, entirely because he didn't have time to. Janet pushed him by his wrist as soon as she landed her hodded blue eyes on him and sent him to do his hair and make up.