THE THEATRE CLUB

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

T H E  T H E A T R E  C L U B

''I need something to enrich my curriculum this year

''I need something to enrich my curriculum this year.''

''I don't think you can enrich something that's already enriched to the top Covey'.'  

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌  

Peter looked at Rita and smiled, his body moving closer to hers and then his hand raised to her head, picking something out her hair, slowly and carefully sliding, whatever it was, down her curly strands of hair. Rita didn't know what it was, probably some leaf that had fallen, hinting to Autumn's inevitable arrival. She thanked while she craved more of his touch.

''Rita?'' She heard them behind her Lara Jean's voice that sounded rather low.

''My favorite human finally!'' She cheered grabbing Lara Jean's hand, intending for her friend to sit too at the table that was fuller than the two previous days when it was only Lara Jean, Rita and Lucas for 10 minutes on Monday. 

Isaac had sat down first, Peter arrived just behind and then of a sudden the table was packed, with people Rita didn't know, but was loving to meet. They were popular, but oh of course they were.

''Hm. I don't think-''

''Covey c'mon!'' Isaac insisted, this smile Rita had never seen him create appeared on his face, so bright it seemed to radiate shine.

He proceeded to slide his body to the edge of the long bench, freeing just a bit of white plastic seating for Lara's tiny body by his side, completely ignoring the fact Rita had Lara's seat saved right by her side.

Peter glanced towards Rita as she glanced at him a confused expression on her face, he had noticed it too. His eyebrows furrowed and he gave her an amused shrug.

''Dude there's no space here for her'' One of Isaac's team mates protested as Lara Jean sat down, making her look down towards her food tray.

''Then stand the fuck up and let her seat'' Isaac scoffed to the side, receiving a very angry look from his friend.  Rita leaned over, he was sitting on the bench barely by his left ass cheek.

''oH this is adorable'' She said then to Peter's ear, not really intending for her lips to touch his skin the way they did.

''Oops, sorry.'' She mumbled. ''Didn't mean that.''

''You're so damn cute Lancaster'' He said wrapping his arm around her pulling her into an embrace that was too quick when compared to the one he had given her the previous night, as they said their goodbyes after dinner.