FALLING

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌  

F A L L I N G

  ''You call it curious, I say I affected you as much

  ''You call it curious, I say I affected you as much.'' 

''You're too cocky Peter Kavinsky. I don't like it.''  

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

''PETER!'' Amor yelled stretching her arms at the boy that stood rather confused at the door.  But he quickly brought his expression together and happily pulled her from Rita's embrace. 

Peter Kavinsky.

''W-what are you doing here?'' She stumbled on her words, but couldn't hide or stop the smile that was already forming at her thick lips.

''I could ask the same.'' He said smiling before kissing amor's forehead to which she cheerfully giggled to, and then he smirked. ''I'm not in the wrong house am I?'' He asked, looking around with a worried face obviously joking. 

''It doesn't look like it'' Rita pointed to Amor, happily messing up his hair. 

BOY. 

Peter Kavinsky really radiated happiness from his protruding dimples and glistening eyes.  

''You know each other?'' Isaac appeared beside's Rita, his left eyebrow arched as the right one furrowed looking attentively at Peter and then at his cousin. ''Wait-Rita what is on your face?'' He laughed.

''I DID IT.'' Amor clapped. ''ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL?''

''She is.'' Peter smiled behind Amor's tiny body.

''Something, indeed.'' Isaac completed Pete's sentence, although Peter didn't want it to be completed. Rita protested with Amor's help, proudly defending her cousin's creation.

''That means i can skip the introductions?'' Isaac returned to the initial topic closing the door behind Peter who stepped beside's Rita, letting Amor go free to run around.

''No?'' Rita said without thinking. She needed to understand HOW.

Her mind was melting inside her head, everything seemed to much of a cliché to be reality, or at least her reality.

''Peter's my best friend. Been friends since I can remember.'' Rita felt Peter's eyes on her and had the impression he was looking at her with the same confused yet delighted way she was looking first at him.