Chapter 24: Magic

I open the door and it creeks open. The whole pace looks more like a studio than a theater, with all the windows and a huge mirror that ballet dancers usually use in dance rooms. I take a step in with Zayne behind me, he shuts the door. I look around until I see a wooden cross at the very back of the studio. There I could see, Justin, frail and fragile as ever. He was being chained and hanged from the wooden cross. He was bleeding ooooh so much, I could see the pain in his face. "Justin!!!" I yell out as I run across with inhuman speed, through the studio. "Bloom" he chokes out, "you shouldn't be here", I shake my head, "I'm going to get you out, help me Zayne" he nods as he runs towards where we are. We find a lever and then all of a sudden Justin comes down in chains, crashing down.

He cries in pain as he lands on top of Zayne. "Here let's unchain him" I whisper, "this is a trap, Bloom run" I shake my head as I wipe his tears, he was now coughing out blood. "No, Justin I'm getting you out alive, stay with me though" I murmur as we unchain him, but then I hear the door creak open. I turn and stand up as Zayne keeps unchaining him. "Julio Markos, I finally get to meet you" I say coldly, he says nothing and stops walking, motions his men to stop. He crooks his head towards Zayne, "wtf are you doing?!","helping her" he says in a matter of fact voice, "your a traitor","at least I'm not a heartless monster" he snaps at his big brother.

He motions his men forward as I close my eyes and feel a warm sensation in my hand. "Magic" someone gasps in shock. All the men stop moving toward us as I open my eyes and hold up a red fireball in my hand. I smile at it, and Zayne and Justin looks at it in awe. "You still have the magic" Zayne says in awe, I nod, "I've always kept in touch with my magic" I whisper as I through it across the room. The men jump back, and run out of the studio as it fills in flames. After I see the men are gone the fire goes off, leaving only Julio in the studio with us.

"Your men left you Julio, your alone" I say, he shakes his head as he pulls the stake out and charges at Zayne, Zayne moves out of the way and kicks Julio into the mirror, it shattters into a million pieces. He gets right up and grab Zayne and throws him against the wall, head smashing into the wall, knocking him out. I stand up, flame in hand, he shake his head, "no magic" I let go of the fire and pull out the stake. Justin sits up, shoves the chains off him. I close my eyes and let the flow of magic flow into the sword. I open my eyes and see the image of my dragon in it, I smile as he charges at me. I dodge, rolling to the side. In lightening speed I get up and he charges again, I dodge again.

I then gather all my strength and charge at him with inhuman speed and shove the stake into his back. He lets out a cry of pain as he shoves his stake into my stomach. My eyes go wide as I fall on my knees. He pulls out the stake I had shoved into his back and is about to shove it into me when Justin throws me aside and the stake goes into him, into his heart. My eyes widen as I grab the other stake and shove it into Julio's heart. His eyes nearly pop out as he falls, onto the floor, smack.

I close my eyes and slowly my cut in the stomach begins to heal quickly. After that I crawl towards Justin and bring him towards me. He was an unhealthy pale color, and blood was gushing from him everywhere. "No" I cry as I put my fingers on his heart, and let my magic flow through me, but no magic appears. "No, I can't use my magic noooo" I cry, he cups my face, "you don't worry......your.....your magical" he whispers I shake my head as tears flow down my cheek.