Chapter 12: Just Arrived

The week passed by pretty quick, and I appreciated that. I couldn't hold my excitement for the concert. Not only did he get me a front row ticket, he got me a VIP and also got me a lunch with Justin Bieber. All my life I've always wanted to go to meet him, and now finally I was getting my chance. While with Stefan and Damon, I've started to look at them as brothers, we bicker, we joke, and talk. Elena isn't as bad either. Meanwhile at school, that red head has left me alone, the compulsion worked. I spend my time with Fernando, and made sure I didn't get into any trouble. I keep an eye out for those after me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked through the gate door into the school. I walk directly pass the red head, I alway hear whispers on how she doesn't give a crap about me. But they aren't my target, my smile is set on the boy with the dark hair and dark eyes. Fernando smiles as I near, and then we fall into sync walking to the backstop. We always go there before the bell rings, nutrition, and lunch. "Morning" he says, "morning, your cheery today","why wouldn't I be, and anyways isn't your concert after school today?" I nod, "yeah but my brother is picking me up early" to everyone Edward was also my big brother. "Aww how early?" he asked, I smile, "at lunch, so I can get ready and stuff" I said. 'Stuff' included going hunting since I would surrounded by a huge crowd of humans, probably mostly screaming fan girls like me.

"Aw you suck, your ditching me for a white boy","no correction" I grin, "a Canadian white boy" and with that the bell rings. I start to stand when Fernando pulls me back down, and I land on his lap. And then he pulls me into a kiss. My eyes are wide open, but then slowly I close them and kiss him back. It was an innocent, gentle kiss, one that was sooo sweet I didn't want to stop, but I pull away anyways. "W-w-why d-did yo-ou d-do t-th-that?!" I exclaim, he smiles an innocent smile, "I've been wanting to do that for a long time" I shake my head, "don't ever do that again" and with that I get up and rush away with him screaming my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch came, and soon I got my call to head over to the attendance office. Edward was there explaining about some made up dentist appointment and after he signed me out, we left to the car. "Ready?" he smiles, I nod. When we reach the house, I quickly go put my stuff away and head back out since Edward was waiting there to go hunting. "Alright lets get this over with" I say, "what do you want to hunt? Deer? Bear? Mountain Lion?" he asks, I crook my head, "why is this a restaurant? A menu please?" I joke as I tell him I want a mountain lion. After we hunt, we head back quickly and I race to my room to take a shower. I shower quickly, and do my hair in my favorite long curls automatically. I imagined myself with blonde highlights and all of a sudden I had blonde highlights, "how? Never mind" I shake my head, this was probably another one of those secret magically things vamps can do.

I picked out a cute dress that barely reached my knees. It was a strapped purple one, with an X-shape in the back that left a spot of my back exposed until I let my long curls cover it since my hair reaches my waist. I pull out some black flats that Alice had bought me and put on my golden locket. I applied some light pink lipgloss and mascara but I didn't need it, I did it out of habit. I imagined my nails sparkly purple and my finger nails turned that color. When I stepped in to look at the mirror, I was stunned. I look amazing. My big blue eyes had its long lashes shown, my cheeks were a rosy color and my lips shined a light pink color. I looked beautiful, and since I was completely satisfied, I knew I was ready to meet Justin Bieber.

    When I walked down the steps, I heard whistles from Emmett and Damon. Elena twirled me around and Esme handed me a poster for Justin to sign. "Ready?" asked Edward, I nodded, "as I'll ever be" I smiled, he looked surprised at me but said nothing. We headed to the car, and I stepped in with my tickets in my small Coach bag along with money. "You look amazing" whispered Edward with a small smile, "thanks" I murmured back. It was a long drive to the Staples Center, but we finally made it. When we arrived he handed me a Galaxy S4 phone, "it's yours, it has all the data you had in your old phone" I smile. "Thanks","nah, thank Jasper" he grinned, "now we meet back here after, remember keep your eyes out" I nod as I jump out of the car.