Chapter 3: Monster

*🚹POV: Anthony*

I frown slightly at Jacob, who is pointing to where he had found me dying. I look around the area, and towards the entrance of the woods. "Is uh a school behind there?" I ask, he nods leaning against a tree. "Yup, some magical school I think, why?" I sigh looking down, "I was a student from there","oh" he said, "will I be able to go back to my normal life?" I asked him solemnly. He sighs, "I don't think so, magical creatures like those don't really like us either, even though we're not bloodsuckers" he murmurs.

"Bloodsuckers?" I narrow my eyes and I kneel down to where I could see my own dry blood on the ground, "their vampires","you mean Xeonias?" I murmur, he shrugs, "those are one of the many types","there's different types?" I laugh humorlessly, "is there different type of werewolves too?", he shakes his head.

"Do you think it's possible....to track down someone?" I mumbled, "depends, do you have anything that belongs to her?" I look down at my feet. Did I have something from Bloom on me? Then a lightbulb flashes and I grin, "yeah back in my bloody clothes, I had a bracelet I took off and put it in my pocket....that should help" he nods, "lets go back then" I nod with new hope to find Bloom.

************************************

*🚹POV: Bloom*

I smile at the little nest of blue jays Edward found up a oak tree. I climb back down slowly not to scare them and Edward catches me as I jump off. "I've never viewed things like this, never noticed these little details....","yeah the change opens up your eyes to those little things you've never noticed" he smile gently, I nod. We continue to walk until we reach a small stream, I stop and see a running deer eating grass. My throat starts to ache, my hands go around me throat, "my throat Edward..." I say, his eyes widen and then looks at the deer and back at me. "What do you want to do?" he asks slowly, I start breathing heavily and as if I were a starving zombie I lick my lips and point to the coming mountain lion that is ready to pounce onto the deer. "He smells good.....","your thirsty?" he asks, I nod my throat now aching even more and my hunger growing.

"Attack it then","what?!","your a vampire now, let the instinct take you over","but! I'm not a monster!" I whine but now my throat throbs more, he places his hands my shoulders and looks me in the eye, "you're not a monster, it better to take the lion's life than a human's" he assured me, I look at his eyes and back at the sneaky lion. I nod and move away from him, I prepare to run at it. The lion positions itself, he leaps into the air, I leap into the air.....and knock the lion off the air, smashing into the ground. It attacks me, bites me, but I bite it back, and snap its' neck. I then with bloodlust in my eyes and hunger I stuff myself against its skin. I bite and tear him apart and drink.....and drink......and drink....

"What the fuck is that?!" a boy jumps out of the bushes with a tan, muscular, tall guy behind him. I ignore him and keep drinking the lion's blood.....it's so good....."she's hunting, don't worry I know we're stepping into your territory" I heard Edward assure them. "Get her out of here" said the tan one, I then feel Edward's arms around my waist trying to pull me away, I shove him away. "Come on, that's enough","no I want more" I said coldly. "There's nothing left of him","but....","come on look at it" I pull away, wiping away some of the blood that had spilled all over my face and body. I see the lion is dead, I stare and feel its emptiness.

"Bloom?" said a voice, the boy. I lift my bloody face and meet a pair of horrified dark brown eyes that looked familiar, but all I could think about was how the spirit of the lion was not there. Edward lifts me up, and presses my body against his body making him bloody too. "You know her?" asks Edward, "don't tell me she's who you were looking for...." murmured the tan one. He gulps, "I dunno, this looks like a monster rather than a girl","I'm not a monster" I say without any hesitation, I glare, "I'm not". "Bloom? that is you isn't it?","Anthony....." my eyes widen. I pull away from Edward and step closer to the boy, he steps away and I halt. He doesn't look all the same, the only Anthony had been more pale, spiky dark brown hair and dark chocolate eyes.

This one had ivory skin, his hair wasn't spiky and his eyes were even more darker, like a black coal color. And he smelled like a wet dog. "You look different", "so do you" he says coldly. I narrow my eyes. "The one I knew didn't kill animals","the one I knew never criticized me or judged me for my actions" I snap back. He shook his head, "I'm still the same person, question is are you still the same Bloom?","of course" I retort, "no because my Bloom wouldn't have killed and wouldn't stuff herself with blood" he snaps.

My eyes widen, the close them. "My Bloom wasn't a bloodsucker","I'm not a bloodsucker, I'm a vampire" I whisper, "same shit" he replies, "a monster","no" I open my eyes, I stare coldly at him, "I'm not a monster, a monster wouldn't think twice to kill","but-","I'm alive and I was turned into a vampire so I could keep living, not to become a monster, monsters are created not born" I turn and give him my back. "I've been looking for you, but I don't see the point anymore" I murmur, "same here" he replied darkly.

"Your right there was no reason to look for you" he said, "fine then" I said coldly, "fine","if you can't accept me the way I am now then we can't be who we used to be can't?" I murmured harshly. "Fine same here, I won't ever look for you again Bloom, not until you're yourself again" he yelled out, I shrug and turn, giving him a lopsided smile, "ok that's your choice" I turn to Edward, "lets go, take me to my new home","ok as you wish" he nods and pulls me away, far away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After he left me in my room to take a bath, I started to tremble in the bloody water. As soon as I stepped into the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror, I knew why Anthony called me a monster. My whole face except for my mouth and forehead were covered by the lion's blood. My clothes were drenched in blood, my hair sticky with it too. I close my eyes, "I'm not a monster, I'm not a monster" I open them, "and I'm gonna prove it, I'm going to live my life with no regrets" I unplug the water so it would go down the drain. After all the bloody water is gone I turn the faucet back on with fresh water.

After I shower, I put on some sweats and the Uggs back on. I head to the office, where Carlisle was with Edward. "Carlisle" I started, "I want to become part of this family, and I want to start my new life as this new Bloom" I motion to my body. He nods, "I'm glad you have made this decision" I nod, "but there's one thing I want to do first","what's that?" asks Edward, I turn to meet his eyes, "I want to go back to the school I came from and say goodbye to the place, that's the only way I can let go of my old life" I say flatly.

"That's dangerous, you could get caught","I'll be careful, I need to say goodbye to my old world" I look into Carlisle's eyes, "you understand this need, you must understand it" I said to both, Edward sighs, Carlisle nods, "alright but first we need to test you","test me?" I ask confused, he nods. Edwards sighs, "we need to see if you have any magical abilities because some vampires gain affinities". My eyes widen, "really? well lets see I used to have dragon fire, do you think I still have it?" I asked, he shrugs.

"Lets go and give you a trial" said Carlisle as he motions to follow him. We go down the stairs and out into the small clearing in front of the house. "Stand in the middle and close your eyes" I do as he says and close them. "Now if you can do anything out of the ordinary let it go, let it show" he says. As I have my eyes closed, I feel Edward's mind. I wonder if she's anything special, not that I doubt her, she's so beautiful yet so different from Bella. I open my eyes, "you just compared me to a girl named Bella" I mumble. "You can read our minds?" Carlisle says with surprise, I nod.

I close them again, and close my knuckles tightly, something warm began to form in them, I opened my eyes and with a huge grin I see a fireball in my hand. "I still have it" I smile, they all looked impressed. "Anything else?" Carlisle asked, I shrug, "well you passed, your special but there's something off about you","me?" I ask, he nods circling me, "you look fully vampire but your not, you still are half human and half whatever you were before" he nods, "I think your free to go say goodbye","but Carlisle it's too dangerous if she gets caught-","she needs this Edward" he murmured, and nods to me, "you may go" I smile and start walking into the woods, unsure if what just happened confirms the fact that I'm a monster.