Chapter 22: Captured

*🚹POV: Justin*
************************************

I shake wide awake in the middle of the night. I don't know why, thunder is rumbling outside, along with a lot of pouring rain. I sit right up and turn to look at Bloom, sleeping beside me, perfect as ever. She looked like a gorgeous porcelain doll, with her angelic features and pale skin. Besides what happened, I'm not scared of her. There's something about her, the terror I saw in her own eyes after she saw what she did, that made me not afraid of her. Now that I look at her, her sky blue eyes were an impossible light sky blue, like the sky that is cloudless. I sit up, get outta bed, put my jeans on top of my boxers. Then I hear a shot, a gun shot, and Bloom only turns around, and doesn't even stir.

I get up rapidly and head down stairs. Kenny is up and at it too. "What was that" I say as I zip up my Supras. "I heard something, I'm going to check","ok" I say unsure, "be careful" he nods and opens the door, heading out. I watch him walk into the vast backyard and disappear into it. I sigh and close the door, all of the sudden the lights go out. "Shit" I mutter as I head down to the kitchen, flipping all the switches wildly. After I finally give up, I just head for a flashlight when I hear a shatter of broken glass. My eyes widen as I hide behind the door that led back into the living room. The shattered sound came from there. I grab the frickin stick of the mop and head slowly down the hall.

I stop when I hear voices, "I know she's here","if my mother-fing brother had done his job right....." I open the closet and grab a baseball bat instead, leaving the mop behind. I peek through the crack at the door and see two men, both muscular and tall and lean. I finally step out into the living room, bat in hand, "the fuck are you two doing in my house?!" I yell out. The men both turn and show behind them, Kenny knocked out."Kenny!" I glare at them, "the fuck did you do to him!","we'll leave you alone as soon as we get the girl want","what girl?" I ask, glaring at both men, I start to reach for my phone when one points the gun at me, "put the down, we promise we won't hurt you, we're here looking for Bloom Salvatore" one pulls out a clear picture of Bloom. "And we've heard she's been here around this neighborhood".

"I'm sorry but I've never seen her in my life" I say darkly, "now leave","now don't lie, we have pictures of you and her" they both pull out pictures of us at the mall shopping and talking. I glare at them, "I'm not gonna tell you anything","oh yes you will if you know what's go for you" with that I run with all my speed but they're too fast. One knocks me down with a blow on the head, making my vision blur, and the other shoots me in the leg, the shot ringing with my cry in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*🚹POV: Bloom*
************************************

No matter how hard I tried to wake up from the nightmare I was having I couldn't until the sunlight hit me in the face. I got up breath hard, grasping for air. I throw the covers off, get dressed in some light blue skinny jeans, pull on a white tank top and put on an Abercrombie and Fitch navy blue hoodie. I tie on my black converse after getting ready, and run down the stairs, unsure why I'm feeling this sudden attack of danger. When I enter the living room, I stop wide eyed. The windows were shattered, and Kenny laid on the couch, passed out with bruises and cuts on him.

"Kenny!" I blurt out as I run with inhuman speed towards him. He's knocked out, I place my fingers on his forehead and close my eyes. I have a feeling I've done this before because it feels nature to do so. Soon the bruises and cuts vanish, and Kenny wakes up, and quickly sits up. "Justin, where's Justin?!" I ask with a panic that was rising within me. He shakes his head, "I dunno" with that I hear a knock at the door, and I race to it. There stood a sunny blonde teen girl with alot mascara and black eyeliner with a crop top and some jeans with combat boots with a silver stake looped into her belt.

I glare at her, her dark brown eyes widen, then she closes them, "so you live....." she whispers, I narrow my eyes at her, "do I know you?" she lifts her head right away, eyes widen in shock, "you don't remember who I am?" I shake my head, "but whoever you are, leave","not without this" she pulls out a folded piece of paper out of her pocket. "Read it and decide what you want" and with that she walked off the porch, towards the gate. I close the door and sit in the couch while Kenny paces, I open the paper, fingers shaking:

Dear Bloom Salvatore,

I knew you were hidden here at this house Bloom. We finally caught up in your tracks, even though Justin Bieber tried to cover them. You can not escape from me. If you ever want to see HIM alive and well, come to the following address alone, if someone is with you, we will hurt Justin.

Yours truly, Julio Marcos (expert vampire hunter)

I stare wide eyed at the piece of paper, that name rang a bell. I shut my eyes as a few things flash before my eyes, memories that make no sense until right now. When I open my eyes, I remember who I am and what had happened and what's going on. I get from the couch, knowing I will only go to this address at night, most likely midnight meaning I had to prepare because Justin has been captured.