Chapter 8

"Niall." A soft voice called out to me. I peeled my eyes open to be met but all too familiar brown ones. Liam. I smiled automatically, trailing my eyes down to his lips for a second, before meeting his eyes again.

"Good afternoon." Liam smiled down at me, his eyes scanning my face. I blushed.

"What is the time?" I asked.

"12 o'clock, Niall you must be starving!" He chuckled.

I smiled and nodded, I was starving. We both fell silent, staring in to eachothers eyes for a few seconds, before Liam stood up,

"Get up Niall, I'll bring you some breakfast." He said, before hurridly leaving the room.

I sighed and got up, throwing on some clothes, and running a hand through my hair. Then Liam came in with some food, which I guessed was room service. It was nothing special, just some cereal, but I didn't care, I was so hungry, I could eat grass!

Hungrily, I wolfed down the cereal, feeling Liam's eyes on me the whole time. Swallowing, I turned to Liam.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just cute, the way you eat." He said, quickly turning away. I raised an eyebrow, blushing again, then carried on eating.

When I finished, I gave Liam back the bowl and he took it, placing it on the tray it came on. Just then the door opened, and Sophia walked in. Well, of course she would.

"What are you up to boys?" She asked, smiling.

"Nothing." I said bluntly, before walking out the room, I can't stand being near her anymore.

The day went by uneventfully. We only had a couple more nights in Paris, one tonight and one the night after, before we went on to our next country.

We all sat in Louis and Harry's room, watching another film. Sophia wasn't here for once, probably going to cheat on Liam. I was sat in-between, Zayn and Liam. Zayn had his arm around me, to keep up with our fake relationship, but I really wanted to take the oppourtunity, to snuggle to Liam.

I felt Liam lean on my shoulder, and I guessed he was tired, so I put my arm around him, so he could get some sleep, before tonight. Eventually, his breathing levelled out, and he drifted into a peaceful sleep.

I  rubbed my thumb up and down on his arm, relaxing into the movement. Zayn removed his arm from me and smiled,

"You made up then?" He asked.

"I guess so." I replied, smiling.

A couple of hours later, Paul showed up to take us to the car, which would transport up to the studium. This meant I had to wake Liam, which I really didn't want to do.

"Liam." I said gently, removing my arm and sitting him up. His eyes fluttered open, and he smiled at me, making my heart flutter. "We have to go now." I said. He groaned, but rubbed his eyes, before standing up and walking with me and the rest of the lads to the car.

Fans were crowding outside the hotel, and we waved to them signing a few things on the way.

During the concert, me and Liam made it clear that we were ok now, and fans seemed to pleased by this, yelling Niam and holding up posters, with our names across it. Me and Liam smiled at eachother when these things happened, making me warm inside.

During many songs, Liam would play with my hair, or we would change the lyrics. It was one of the best nights of my life, but it was about to get even better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy, sorry it's so short, but I will update again hopefully today because I go back to school tomorrow. :c

Hoped you like it, I'm nearing 100 votes, thanks to you guys. You're amazing!!! Please keep voting and commenting, it means allot.

:D