Chapter 17

Niall's POV

When we got back to the boys, if Liam was anything to go by, we were both a mess. Hair sticking up in random directions, lips swollen and T-shirts needing to be pulled down and straightened.

"What were you guys doing in there?!" Zayn asked.

"Want a reinactment?" Liam joked.

"NO!" The three of them yelled. Me and Li both chuckled softly, sitting down next to Zayn, well, I sat on Liam's lap.

"Louis, don't look, your eyes are too young!" Harry cried.

"I'm older than you, idiot!" Louis replied, chucking a pillow towards Harry. Harry ducked and the pillow landed on the floor by the sofa with a soft thud.

"Sorry babe, but you don't act it." Harry smirked.

"No kisses for you then." Louis replied.

"Boobear." Harry whined dragging out the name.

"Hazza." Louis mimicked, not looking up at Harry.

"Look at me." Harry ordered.

Louis looked up, Harry inches away from him, giving him puppy eyes.

"F**k." Louis murmered. Harry, to him, apparently was irresistible, as he leaned in to kiss Harry.

"Don't swear Louis, you're too young for that." Harry chuckled. Louis pouted, and smashed his lips on to Harry's.

I felt Liam cover my eyes and I chuckled, leaning back against his chest happily.

I heard the door open and moved Liam's large hand from my eyes to see who it was. Harry was now laying on the sofa, Louis on top of him, as they looked over at the door.

"Boys, you're going to be on in 10 minutes, so please make you way towards the studio entrance." A woman with long straight brown hair said, before leaving.

We all got up to go, Liam wrapping an arm around my waist as we did so, Louis and Harry hand in hand.

It wasn't long before we were sent to the studio entrance doors,

"5...4...3...2...1..And, on you go." Someone called, giving us the signal to go on.

We ran through the doors waving at the fans in the crowd as we sat on the sofa opposite the interviewer. Liam sat at the end, I was on his right, then Harry, then Zayn and then Louis. Management, didn't like Louis and Harry next to eachother, which was horrible for them, and us too, we wanted them both to be happy.

"Hello boys!" The interviewer said. It was a german interview, but we spoke English, there were German subtitles for people watching on the TV, "How are you?" He went on...

After a while of talking about the tour and stuff, he had to ruin my mood,

"So Liam, we hear, that you've poppped the question to Sophia." I tensed and Liam pulled me to his side as he nodded.

"Yeah, I have." Liam replied, stroking my hair.

"But, Louis put this on twitter earlier..." The interviewer said as a picture of Liam kissing my forehead flashed up on the screen. It was on twitter, and sure enought Louis had posted it, with the caption;

'Niall's fully recovered and I think Liam's pretty happy. #NiamReunited!'

"Louis!" I cried as we all turned to face him.

"What? It was cute." Louis replied.

"Anything you want to tell us?" The interviewer asked in a joking tone. Liam and I both went red in the face.

"U-um, No, I just missed my Nialler."

"And I missed my LiLi." I replied, nuzzling deep into Liam's chest.

"But you were seen together back in London." The interviewer said. Now he was getting annoying.

"I went to pick Nialler up. We said it was best if he went home to get some rest, but he said he felt better." Liam explained quickly.

"Didn't want to miss out on the concert tonight." I smiled.

The interview went on for a while longer, before we could finally escape.

Later that evening, me and Liam decided to do a follow spree on twitter, #NiamFollowSpree. I always feel bad because we always end up leaving someone out, but most people, we make happy. We were waiting backstage for the concert, we had about 1 hour so we'd be taken to the stage in about half an hour.

Eventually, this time came and we, along with the other boys were taken to have our hair done, and a quick sound check.

I quickly kissed Li on the lips, and Larry did the same before we ran onto the stage.

Me and Liam decided to make plenty of Niam moments tonight and the fans were going crazy, screaming Niam everytime we stared at eachother while singing or when I would play with Niall's hair as he sang his solos and we changed the lyrics. I bet Sophia would probably hate me when she finds out, but I couldn't care less anymore, I have Niall, and the amazing thing is, I'll alway have him, I hope.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is completely rubbish and I'm so sorry for such a short nothingy chapter, but the next one should get interesting!

I have 100 comments now, so YAY! Thank you!!!!!!!!!! @Larrys_cupcake2 was my 100th comment, she's amazing!

Please vote and comment,

;)