Chapter 19

I stared at Sophia, blinking a few times, as if trying to wake from a dream, But this was no dream. She actually just blackmailed me. Actually told me to break up with Niall. NO. No way, I've broken his heart so many times, no, that is not going to happen.

"You think i'm going to dump Niall, after all I've put him through." I said, gaping at her. She smirked and nodded.

"Else, this, " She waved her phone in front of me, "Could ruin the whole band."

I gulped. I couldn't hurt the others aswell, "But, you cheated on me."

"And you have proof of that?" She asked a smirk playing on her lips. I shook my head.

"I'll come back in half an hour. If you haven't dumped him, this will go on instagram." She said with a smirk, walking away.

As she turned at the end of the corridoor, I broke down in tears. I leaned against the wall, and slid down to the floor, hugging my knees. Suddenly, the door to me and Niall's room opened.

"Li?" I heard Niall ask, moving down to my level, "What's wrong?" He pulled my into a hug, which I couldn't pull away from. "Liam, what did she say?" Niall's voice was breaking, and that only made me more guilty.

"Niall," I pushed him off me and pulled out of his grip, "Niall, we can't do this anymore." I said, standing up, tears rushing down my face.

Niall's eyes glistened with water as he looked up at me, "What?"

"Us, Niall, we can't." I said.

"Why, Liam?" A tears rolled down his cheek and my heart went cold. I was a horrible, horrible person.

"I'm sorry Niall." I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist, and I was forced to turn and my eyes met watery blue eyes, which had lost their sparkle.

"What did Sophia say?" He asked, his eyes pleading desperately.

"Nothing Ni." I looked down at my shoes, knowing if I looked at him, I would break.

"Liam, please." He begged, tightening his grip on my wrist so I couldn't escape. "Please."

His voice was so vulnerable and broken.

"SHE KNOW NIALL! SHE KNOWS." My words came out harsher than I had meant them to, and Niall flinched.

"What?" Niall asked gently, as I looked up at his eyes.

"She knows, about us." I whispered, "She recorded us kissing, and she'll put it on instagram if we don't break up."

"How will people know it's us?"

"She recorded from when she left the room right until when Zayn came in, of course it's us, Ni." I said with a sigh as I looked at Niall who was in deep thought.

"Well, why don't we pretend we broke up." He said. I smiled, then hugged him.

"You, my little leprechaun, are a genius!" I cried, pulling from the hug and showering his face in little kisses. He let out his adorable laugh and gently pushed me away.

"C'mon, we need to tell the boys." He said, grabbing my hand and taking us into Larry's room. Zayn was in there too, so we told them what happened.

"So, Niall, you'll have to move your stuff into my room." Zayn said thoughtfully. Niall nodded and snuggled further into my side.

"We need to make sure you to stay away from eachother. Liam, you need to be sad and looking at Niall constantly, which wouldn't be hard, and Niall, you need to be upset at Liam and ignore him, stick with Zayn." Louis replied. We both nodded, but didn't move, "Well? Move, quick incase she comes in now." Louis hissed.

Niall quickly pecked my lips before scooting over to Zayn. It sucked, the distance that was now between us. I was next to Louis, Harry next him, Zayn next to Harry and Niall on the end. I looked over at him desperately.

A little while later, Sophia barged in, without knocking.

"Liam!" She said, smiling and rushing over to me. I braced myself, glancing quickly over at Niall who was looking away sadly, Zayn trying to comfort him. This is horrible. I have to do something.

Her lips smashed into mine, and I really hated it. It was hard to think I actually used to like her lips on mine. Eventually she pulled away and sat on my lap. She was loving this, I could tell.

"Come on Li, let's go to your room." She said grabbing my hand and dragging me out. I looked back to see Niall with tears in his eyes watching me leave. I gave him a sad smile as I was dragged away.

"So Liam," She asked, "You broken up with him then."

I nodded, "I hate you." I replied. She gave an evil smirk as she pushed me up against the wall.

"Well, I hate you too Liam." She kissed me again, but I forced her off.

"Stop it."

"Sorry, let's go into your room first." She said, grabbing my hand and taking me into the room.

I felt like I wwas being raped, as she kissed me. I couldn't get her off of me as she was surprisingly strong.

"Stop." I ordered, forcing her away. "Leave me alone."

"You think that I wanted you to dump Niall for no reason." She said.

"You cheated on me, you're clearly not interested." I protested, stepping away from her.

"Oh, Liam, you idiot, you think I was ever interested in you. You're the most boring person I've ever met, but, you have quite a bit of cash."

That's when it hit me, and that's when I cried. Tears poured down my face as I looked up at her. "Go away." I growled.

"I'll be back later." She said with a smirk before leaving.

I called Niall and shrank down against the wall crying. I hugged my knees tightly as Niall's number was being dialled. A couple of rings later, Niall answered.

"Li? U ok?"

I sniffed and prepared myself to speak, "C-can you c-come to o-our room, please." I wept. I sounded so childish. Niall was the hurt one at the moment.

Niall hung up and about 10 seconds later (if that) he rushed into the room and saw me curled up against the wall weeping.

"Li, what happened?" He asked. I looked up at him, and the light streaming through the curtains showed me that he had been crying too. This only made me cry more.

"Sophia, she only wanted my money." I sniffled. Niall pulled me into his arms and held me. No words were needed.

We sat there in silence, me calming down, and Niall's thumb whiped away the tears on my cheeks.

"You're perfect Liam, amazing, and for her to do that, it's horrible." He said, cupping my face in his hand. "I love you Liam, and I will always be here for you." He said leaning in to kiss me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy, I'm so soooory I haven't updated in ages but I had a bit of writers block when writing this! I cannot beleive this story has 4.6k reads. IT'S INZAYN! I love you guys, you are the best readers and  followers ever, you're all amazing and so kind.

This chapter was a load of nothingness really, but the next chapter should be interesting. Also, I only have about 5 more chapters to go, maybe more I'm not sure.

AND THE VID ON THE SIDE OMFG THE FEELS. LIAM IS JUST WATCHING NIALL AT THE BEGINNING AND IT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S LIKE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!! <3 <3 <3

Hope you liked this, please vote and comment as you always to.

Keep smiling :D