Chapter 20

After our concert, Sophia insisted she slept in the hotel bed with me, so much to mine and Niall's diappointment (though we hid this from Sophia) Niall had to sleep in Zayn's room. I was still asleep at about one in the morning because the thought of Sophia laying next to me even though we weren't even together seriously hurt.

I suddenly felt her move and I honestly thought she was asleep, and was surprised when she got out of bed and headed for the door. She opened it, then quietly left. I grabbed my phone and curiosity took over, as I followed her out of the room silently. I looked around to see her disappearing around a corner. As I began to walk forward, I bumped into someone.

I looked down and saw a teary-eyed Niall. Sparks whizzed around my body at the sight of him, but my heart broke seeing the tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Ni, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I miss you." He whispered, putting his arms around my waist and burying his head into my chest. I held onto him tightly for a second before pulling away, "Why are you out here Li?" Ni asked.

"Sophia went somewhere." I replied, and took his hand and we walked around the hotel before suddenly, we saw her knocking on someone's door. I whipped my phone out of my pocket and hurriedly, with shaking hands, began to film, as it began to start filming, and man opened the hotel door, shirtless, his body pratically covered in tatoos.

It hurt, watching as Sophia smiled, before snogging the man, and walking inside, closing the door with her foot. I stopped the recording, and fell into Niall's arms crying. Niall rubbed my back, whispering sweet things in my ears like, "You're perfect to me." and "She isn't worth the tears." but that didn't stop it from hurting. She could have been doing this the whole time I've known her.

"Niall, We need to get this out, at the same time we come out, and it needs to be soon, before Sophia puts that video on Instagram and twitter, because just one slip up, and she will do it." I explained and he nodded, "I want to come out on stage." I said randomly, "after explaining how she cheated on me."

"okay, when shall we do it?" He asked.

"As soon as." I replied.

"What about Larry, they'll be upset if we come out without them." Niall reminded me.

"We can let them come out too."

"Management will drop us."

"We'll find other management."

"Okay, anything for you love." Niall said, standing me up, and walking us back to my room.

"Guess I'll go back to Zayn incase Sophia comes back." Niall said, looking up at me. I sighed and nodded, leaning down and pecking his lips.

"I love you Ni." I whispered, quickly kissing him again.

"I love you too Li." He replied, with a smile as he turned to walk to him and Zayn's room. I watched sadly as he walked away. Temptaition got the better of me as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. He turned and looked up at me, with suddenly, sad eyes. I frowned. "I miss you." He whispered a little tear falling from his eye.

I smiled sadly, whiping the tear away and kissing his lips softly. "I miss you too." I said. I kissed him again, my hand gently cupping his soft cheek. It was so slow and gentle and so special.

When I finally pulled away Niall began to cry. "NiNi, don't cry." I said, pulling him into my chest, holding him tightly. "Shh, baby, it's okay, we'll get through this, we can come out soon. Louis and Harry too, and we'll all be fine, I promise."  I whispered.

"I just don't understand how she could be so horrible Li." He said, crying into my chest.

"I know Ni, but we'll be fine, we have eachother." I whispered, kissing his head, and smelling his hair, "Tomorrow, we csn come out in concert, yeah?" He nodded and pulled away, forcing a smile onto his sad and tired face.

"It'll be fine Ni, but go to sleep, you look tired." I said, stroking his cheek, before turning and walking to Zayn's room. He went inside and I watched him disappear as he closed the door behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sooooooooo sorry I took so long to update and it is so short, but I'll try to update faster for next time. It's nearly finished now!!!!!!!!!!!

:D