Chapter 22

Niall's POV

"Stupid, amateur, irresponsible, need I go on?" Richard rambled as the 5 of us just sat there emotionless. "What were you thinking?"

Liam sighed, stopped rubbing circles on the back of my hand and rested his hands on the table.
"Look, we didn't have a choice. Sophia could have outed us and that would have been worse than us doing it."

"If you told us, we could have sorted it." Richard Argued.

"You would have made it worse." Liam replied.

"Liam." I warned noticing him tensing in anger. He relaxed slightly and went back to rubbing circles on my hand.

"Nevertheless, it's happened now. If you lose too many fans in the next week due to this incident, you will be dropped from our management." Richard said.

I felt something in the pit of my stomach, and it wasn't hunger.

"Why?" Liam began, standing up from his seat. "Because we won't bring in enough money? That's all we are aren't we. Just some props that give you money. Well maybe we should just quit."

Me, Zayn, louis and harry gasped as I stood and rested my hands on Liam's shoulders.

"Come on guys," he said turning around and intertwining my hand with his. "Let's go."

We walked out the meeting in silence and left the building where Paul was waiting for us.

"That was quick lads." He smiled opening the door to the car. It was a seven seater, so there were two seats in the back for louis and Harry, and me, Liam and Zayn sat in the middle.

The dry atmosphere was beyond awkward and I gently leant my head on Liam's shoulder sighing.

"Will we really quit?" I asked, a question I guessed was on all our minds as the car started up, and we began to drive away from the building.

"I don't know Ni." Liam sighed, playing with my hair. I closed my eyes and got lost in the motion.

It wasn't long before we were back in the hotel. Fans were swarming outside, yelling Niam and Larry. Most things were nice, like "congrats for coming out," or "we love you no matter what." We smiled and waved as we entered the hotel and walked into the lift. Paul pressed the floor number and the lift moved. I jumped, I'd always hated lifts. Protectively, Liam wrapped an arm around me and I fell into his side.

We walked into our hotel room and sat down on the sofa. "Do you think Sophia will come back?" I asked snuggling into Liam's comfy arms.

"I hope not." He replied and kissed my head, "I'm so sorry you had to go through all this baby." He whispered, "I love you so much, I don't want to hurt you again Ni."

"It's okay Li, I love you too." I replied closing my eyes.

--------------------------------------------
Sooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in weeks. Only one more chPter and an epilogue, then it would finally be finsihed!! Hopefully i will update tomorrow, but I might not.

Love you all, hope you liked this extremely short update. :D