Chapter 7

I was allowed to go back to the hotel the next day, which is today, which was just as well because we have a gig tonight. I was told to take it easy on the stage, but I'm sure I'll be fine. Liam and I haven't spoken since our little incident and apparently, he wanted to keep it that way. He didn't even come with the boys to take me back to the hotel.

I'd been back now for a few hours, I'd called my Mum, to tell her and Dad I was ok, and then I called Greg, so he and Denise knew I was fine, and I said hi to Theo, who I missed dearly. We watched a film that afternoon in Larry's flat, Lou and Haz cuddled up, me sitting on Zayn's lap burying my head in Zayn's top so I couldn't see Liam and Sophia, sitting there kissing. The rest of the boys were exteremely pi**ed at both Liam and Sophia, trying to keep their distance.

Paul and some other guys came and picked us up to take us to the stadium, Sophia tagging along. The ride was silent, and seeing as everyone except Sophia knew about our almost kiss, no-one really wanted to talk to Liam, or anyone for that matter, so we just sat here.

When we got to the stadium, we did some sound checks while Sophia watched.

"Does she have to be here?" I asked, scowling as she smirked at me. I glanced at Liam who scowled back at me, causing me to look down at the floor, trying to supress my tears. Zayn patted my back making me give a small, weak smile, but it was soon gone. 

After our sound check, we went backstage to our dressing room, slumping on to the sofa and flicking the tv on. To be honest no-one was paying attention, Zayn kept glaring at Li and Sophia, Larry were swapping saliva, preparing for a few hours with no kissing and barely touching. Liam was holding Sophia, both their eyes fixed on the TV, but not watching it. I watched Liam for a little while longer, and he felt my gaze, snapping his head round, making our eyes meet.

"Take a picture Niall, it will last longer." Liam said, not in a jokey tone as most people say it in, but a harsh mean tone. I continued to stare at him, searching his eyes for any regret, but I got nothing but cold hard glares, "Stop staring Ni, you're freaking me out." He hissed.

I turned away, pressing my face into Zayn's chest, feeling him stroke my hair.

Eventually, we got our hair and clothes ready, so we could go on stage, I tapped a quick twitter message saying, get ready Paris, before making my way to the stage along with the other lads, while Sophia went to the audience.

We all forced smiles on our faces, acting like we weren't at all mad at Liam, making sure he joined in on everything. I couldn't be that close to him though, I made sure to laugh at any of his jokes, say things across the stage, but I hoped no-one noticed our distance.

Unfortunately, people noticed. I went on twitter later that night, back at the hotel in my room, and flicked through my mentions seeing tweet after tweet about me and Liam's distance at the concert.

Is everything ok with you and Liam, you didn't seem as close as you normally are

Did you have an argument with Liam, you seem pretty distant lately

What did Liam do to you, I can see in your eyes somethings up

Some people even began the hastag #Niambrokeup. Then a tweet caught my eye,

I saw Sophia in the audience at the concert, it seems as though she got in the way of Niam!

My finger hovered over the favourite button, before quickly clicking it, my mentions suddenly flooding with the news that I favourited the tweet. Sighing, I turned my phone off, placing it back into my pocket, before getting ready for bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short

ugh, Liam how can you be so mean to Nialler?!

Hope you liked this, I'll update soon

:D