Chapter 16

Liam's P.O.V

I stared down at Niall, brushing a few hairs from his face as he slept. I still can't believe he let himself into my house, the cheek of it! But I'm so glad he's here.

His eyes gently fluttered open, making my hand stop dead in his hair.

"Good Morning beautiful." I whispered gently.

Niall smiled then frownwd, "Were you watching me sleep?" He asked.

"Maybe." I replied smirking at him.

"Creep." He muttered.

"Well, I guess you won't want a creep to kiss you good morning then." I smirked.

"Fine." Niall said, about to leave the bed.

"Wait!" I cried, wrapping my hands around his waist from behind and pulling him towards me, "Don't go Ni'" I whispered into his neck, before peppering his shoulder with kisses. I moved my lips up to his neck, before softly biting down on his skin.

"Liam." Niall moaned slightly.

"What?" I mumbled against his neck,

"We gave an interview later in the afternoon in Germany. People'll notice." He said.

I smiled and swivelled him around in my arms, so we faced eachother, "I guess I'll have to kiss you on the lips then." I whispered, leaning down letting our lips touched.

The same sparks as before fluttered around my body, like a firework exploding into the sky. I put my hand behind Niall's head, pushing him closer to me, making him moan. I grinned to myself.

Niall's tongue slid across my lips, and I pulled away teasingly.

"We'd better get dressed Ni. Busy day today." I chuckled, leaving Niall in the bed while I threw some clothes on.

"You'll pay for that Payne." He muttered, leaving the bed and getting dressed.

We ran down the stairs after getting dressed, and we gobbled up some cereal, me rice-cripies, Niall, shreddies.

When we were finished, we grabbed our suitcases, which we didn't even unpack as Niall borrowed some of my clothes today.

We called a taxi to take us to the airport, and we sat in the car in silence.

(Skip being at the airport)

Niall's p.o.v

I was still planning my revenge on Liam before I fell asleep on his shoulder. His arms were wrapped around me, keeping me close to him. I had to wear a hoodie so no-one saw the love-bite Liam gave me, because, let's be honest if the fans saw it, they'd go crazy.

"NIALL'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND."

Um, no, Liam's not even my boyfriend yet, not officially.

We were now on our flight to Germany, and Liam being the comfy pillow he is, I managed to sleep instead of be bored.

When the plane landed, I was woken up by Liam planting kisses all over my face, which must have been weird for anyone who saw, but apparently, no-one did.

(Skip airport bit again)

"NIALL!" Louid yelled, jumping on top of me, sending me crashing to the floor.

"Louisss." I grumbled, shoving him off.

We had arrived at the new hotel, and after me and Liam put our suitcases in our room, we went to check on the guys who were hanging out in Zayn's room.

"So you found him Li." Harry said, helping me onto my feet.

"He didn't even look." I pouted, fake scowling at Liam, who blushed,

"I didn't need to." He said wrapping his arms around my neck, resting his head on my shoulder.

"OMG! NIAM IS FINALLY REAL!" Louis yelled.

"Yeah, louis, no need to tell the whole hotel." Liam chuckled, kissing my cheek.

I found myself get a little hot at this gesture and nervously took my hoodie off, waiting for one of the boys to tease me about the love-bite. Once it was off, Liam wrapped his arms round me once again, showering kisses on any bare skin he could reach.

"This is so cute!" Louis cried, "Quick guys picture time!"

Louis took out his eyes phone and snapped a quick picture of Liam kissing my temple.

"Nice hickey by the way Ni." Zayn chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him, and lean into Liam's arms.

We arrived at the interview at 3pm, ready for it to start in 45 minutes. We were in our dressinf room and the staff had given us all ice cream in a bowl with a spoon, even Liam had a spoon, and in my head I did an evil laugh. Liam sat across from me because Zayn was talking to me, while Liam chatted with Larry, so I took a spoonful of ice cream and brought it to my lips. Liam caught my eye and I smiled evilly at him before running my tongue along the ice cream in a disturbing way, making Liam freeze on the spot.

"Mmm. Isn't this ice cream delicious?" I said, licking my lips in slow motion.

Liam gulped, and put his ice cream down on his lap, hiding his 'problem' down below.

"What's wrong Li? Don't you like it?" I asked.

"You can finish it Ni." He said, hurriedly getting up, passing me the ice cream and leaving the room going into the bathroom.

"Ni, you're pure evil." Zayn remarked. I smirked at him.

"It was revenge, ok?" I said, "I'll go,check on him." I said, having wolfed down the ice cream, thankfully not getting brain freeze.

I walked into the bathroom as Liam left a cubical. He glared at me.

"You, are evil." He said, pushing me up against the wall.

"That's what Zayn said." I relplied.

"Well it's true." Liam said, placing his lips on mine, snogging me. This time without teasing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages! But my mum found out I go on my phone at night so she keeps it downstairs at night, and that's when I normally write  tonight I'm lucky cos she forgot to bring it down.

My phone battery's dying, else I would've written more, and also I'm really tired cos I went to THE VAMPS CONCERT last night. Wow, it was amazing! I thought I should update now cos I haven't updated in ages, so, yeah

An update.

Please  vote and comment on the niam fluffness this chapter holds! Love you all!