Thank You + What Next?

I would just like to say a massive thank you for reading this book. When i first reached 1000 reads, that was insane enough but now i currently have 14.5k. And 811 votes! It is mental!!
As special thanks to kadiebmore who was right here from the start and has commented on i think, every single chapter!!
Also LashtoNiam_ship_x who has commented on alot of chapters.

Honestly though, you all mean a great deal to me, thank so much for reading!!

I realised, there is no need for an epilogue. It's obvious that they live happily ever after, which is just as cheesy as the book. But I can't choose what to write next. I have. Few ideas, and I'll write the blurbs here, and just comment on which one you would like to read first.

Stockholm Syndrome (Niam AU)

"Yeah, I fell for you, baby look what you've done to me, baby look what you've done now, baby I'll never leave you if you keep holding me this way" Niall wakes up in a cold dark room, not seeming to remember much. But each time he goes to sleep a memory comes back, and when he wakes he's in his kidnappers arms. There is more to both Niall's and his kidnapper Liam's stories, but, will they gain trust, or is Liam just in it to hurt Niall.

Demons (Niam AU)

"They're in control, a-and, I don't want to hurt you, Niall." Liam can't keep in these demons, that keep making him hurt people. He doesn't want to push Niall away, but he coulnd't live with himself if he hurt him. But Niall won't give up on Liam. He will fix him, and take away the so called demons that possess him.

All Fun & Games

It was all fun and games for both boys, until, one evening, as innocent as any other, Niall just got a bit too close.       (Alot of Niam Fluff!!)

Making A Move (1D/5sos/The Vamps crossover)

The popular boys of the school, are getting to the age, where they're discovering themselves. After Louis and Harry come out to their mates that they're dating, they begin to question themselves. Niall tries to work out why he's so jealous of Liam's girlfriend. Will Liam feel the same? Luke and Ashton have been close for as long as they can remember, Their non-stop touches came naturally to them. But what'll happen when they get so close, they can feel eachothers breath on their lips? And new boy James tries to work out why he wants to be around the shy quiet boy Connor all the time. What has fate got in store for our potential couples? Larry, Niam, Lashton and Jonnor (the vamps).

So, comment which one sounds the best, and the one with the most comments will be the one I right next. Love you all.

Thanks again for reading this book. Much love! :D

@Love_Niam_Forever