Chapter 18

After the concert, me and Niall stripped down to our boxers, before clambering into the double bed in the hotel the boys had got for us. Niall snuggled into my side and I stroked his hair absentmindedly. With buzzing in our ears, we both fell asleep.

I awoke to Niall kissing my face all over. I guess that was going to be our little thing now; since I did it to Niall when we were on the plane. I opened my eyes and stared into his blue ones.

"Good morning Liam." Niall smiled, his accent particularly thick this morning.

"Morning Ni." I said, gently pecking his lips.

We lay in silence for a second before Niall's stomach rumbled. A smile sprang onto my face and Niall blushed.

"Shall we go get some breakfast in the cafe downstairs?" I asked. Niall nodded eagerly and quickly kissed me, before getting up and shoving a t-shirt and jeans on. I did the same, and we both went down to the ground floor of the hotel.

We ate in a comfortable silence, me taking my time but Niall stuffing his face with the bacon and eggs. I let out a small laugh.

"What?" Niall asked.

"You're cute when you eat." I said smiling at him.

"You're cute when you blush." Niall replied. I blushed even more. "Even more so when you're embarassed." He chuckled.

When we finished we headed back upstairs, and saw Zayn Louis and Harry pacing up and down the corridoor worried.

"Lads, what's wrong?" Niall asked.

The three looked up and smiled. "We thought you ran away!" Zayn said hugging us both, lou and haz joining the hug from behind.

"Sorry, Niall was hungry."

"What's new there?" Louis asked.

"Anyway, me and Li are gonna chill in our room, so yeah, maybe don't enter for a while." Niall said with a wink, pulling out of the hug, taking me with him into our room.

He closed the door, and pulled me close to him, smashing our lips together. My hand went to his hair ruffling it as he pushed me down onto the bed. It seemed Niall was always the dominant one. Guess I'll have to change that.

I flipped us over as we kissed, lying amongst the rucked-up, creased duvet on the bed. Niall moaned as my body pressed up against his, my hand still tangled in his hair. Our 'members' rubbed together, hardening. I needed more of Niall. My body craved it.

My hands found their way under Niall's shirt tugging it off, Niall helping me. I tossed it to the floor and began to shower his bare skin in kisses.

"Liam." Niall moaned, flipping us back over. I groaned in annoyance as Niall took control, biting down on my neck. I chose not to worry about the fact Sophia might see it and moaned in content.

Niall tugged helplessly at my top so I gave him a hand and pulled it off. I tossed it in a similar direction I threw Niall's in as he planted kisses down my torso and abs, moving down further and further. Then he reached my jeans and looked up at me as if asking permission to unbuckle the belt and take them off. My jeans were nearly ripping because I was so hard, and I was about to nod in response to his questioning look when there was a knock on the door.

"Liam?" An unfortunately familiar voice called, "You in there babe?" It was Sophia. Me and Niall looked at eachother in panic before Ni leapt off me and grabbed his shirt from the floor, I did the same, springing up from the bed pulling my shirt on and rushing to the door.

I saw Niall flop onto the sofa as I opened the door, keeping my body hidden so she couldn't my boner.

"U-um, hey, Soph, what you doing here?" I asked.