Chapter 2

I woke up and found myself still in my day clothes and lying on the bed covers. I turned over and saw Zayn sleeping in the bed next to me. I sighed half wishing Liam had taken me to his room last night. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

The first thing that popped into my mind was Sophia's comming today. I groaned and stood up and went in to the bathroom to take a shower.

---

I came out of the shower, a towell wrapped round my waist, and one in my hand, rubbing my hair dry.

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND LIAM?!" I heard Zayn yell.

"NO, I THINK MY MIND IS WORKING PERFECTLY WELL." Liam snapped back.

"WELL, DON'T EXPECT ME OR NIALL TO BE ATENDING!" Zayn shouted.

I unlocked the bathroom door and opened it. They both faced me, looking guilty.

"What aren't we attending?" I asked.

"Nothing Ni, it's nothing." Zayn said, walking in to the bathroom.

I turned to face Liam, and smiled, before remembering Sophia was comming.

"Is she here yet?" I asked, scowling. Liam seemed taken aback by my tone, and frowned.

"Don't have a go at her as well Niall. I love her, and she's comming at 11 o'clock." He said.

My heart shattered. I knew it. Zayn was wrong. He loved the disguting cheating woman. I shuddered at the thought of her sleeping in the same bed as Liam, or in the one I was going to sleep in. I shivered, remembering, I was only in a towel.

"Li," I glanced at the clock, "We better get ready, she'll be here in 15 minutes." I said, smirking as his eyes filled with panic.

"sh**. See you later Ni." He said, jumping up and running from the room.

I chuckled, and then sighed, wishing he was getting panicky because I was about to arrive, but no, it would be her.

I got dressed and went into Larry's room, walking in on them eating eachother's faces off. I cringed, and sat next to Zayn.

"Hey Ni." He smiled, "Hey, I had an idea. We need to make Liam jealous."

I raised an eyebrow, "We?

"Yeah, we pretend to date, Liam gets jealous, he admits his feelings, boom; Niam's real!" He said, confidently.

"He has no feelings for me, he told me himself he loves her." I groaned.

Zayn sighed, "Niall, Niall, Niall." He began, "Ever heard of the word lying?"

I smiled, "I have heard of lying in bed." I said.

Zayn shoved me, "Ni, he's lying to you."

"What's he lying on?" I asked, jokingly.

Zayn shook his head and sighed, "So, gonna be my boyfriend or what?" I glared at him and he laughed, "Fake boyfriend." He corrected.

"Why are you being fake boyfriends?" I heard Louis ask, from behind me.

I froze.

"To get Liam jealous so he'll date Niall." Zayn explained.

I saw a load of emotions run through Louis' eyes, and then, he smiled, "That'll give him a taste of his own medicine, hurting little Nialler, and pretending to love that twit." He said, patting my shoulder.

Harry pecked his cheek and nodded, "He's right, Liam will realise his mistake."

I smiled, "Thanks guys."

The door suddenly opened and Liam walked in. I felt Zayn wrap an arm around my shoulders, and he whispered, "Just so you know, perrie's in on it, but to Liam, I'll say we broke up."

I nodded, and went red as I felt him kiss my cheek. I looked up to see Liam raising his eyebrow, but he said nothing.

I glanced at Zayn and he smiled. I sighed.

"Hey, Li, she here yet?" I asked casually.

"Any minute now." He smiled.

I gave him a fake smile and felt Zayn kiss my cheek again. I smiled and snuggled in to his side. Don't get me wrong, I DO NOT fancy Zayn, but his kisses on my cheeks definitely comforted me.

Liam began to choke and I felt Zayn nudge me. I looked up at him, while patting Liam on the back, "It's working Ni." Zayn whispered.

Um, no, he's just choking.

Liam's phone suddenly bleeped, and he quickly recovered from his coughing fit and looked at the text message. His eyes suddenly lit up, "Sophia, she's here." Liam cried running out the room.

As the door closed, Zayn, Harry and Louis burst out laughing. I frowned,

"What's the joke?" I asked.

"His face!" Louis breathed,

"Who face?" I was genuinely confused.

"Oh my God Ni." Harry said, faceplaming. "Liam's face. He was so jealous!"

I frowned, "No, he was just confused and then started coughing."

"Oh, Niall, he's was completely jealous." Louis said.

"We need to turn it up a notch, Ni." Zayn said.

"How?" I gulped.

"Sit on my lap." Zayn said. Slowly I sat down on his lap, "When Li comes back, I'll pretent I'm giving you love bites."

I shuddered and blushed, "Yeah, but there'll be no mark."

"Do you want me to actually do it then?" he asked.

I shrugged, "Whatever."

"So, you don't mind?" He asked.

"If it works, then no, I don't mind." I said.

"Ok, when he comes in."

As he spoke I heard laughing and I knew it was them. Zayn put his lips to my neck,

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded, and tried to relax, but I knew, this was going to be exceedingly awkward.

The door flung open, and Zayn began to plant kisses down my neck. I smiled and let out a small moan.

"Are you f**king kidding me? Ziall is real too!" Liam yelled, and groaned.

Sophia glared at me, and I felt Zayn's lips leave my neck. I whined as cold air hit me.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" Zayn asked.

"No, I just," Liam began, but didn't finish. His eyes met mine, and I really wanted to run and hug him, because he looked as though he was about to cry, "I'll be lonely."

"How about you." Zayn said, nodding to Sophia.

She gave a smile, "Whatever." I think all four of us rolled our eyes at her reply.

Liam walked over to the sofa, Sophia in tow. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap, then he started to kiss her. I felt like hitting Sophia, hitting Zayn. This isn't going to work.

"Me and Niall are going to our room." Zayn said, standing and grabbing my hand. He dragged me from the room. Louis shouted "USE PROTECTION!" Before we slammed the door.

I began to cry and Zayn took me to our bedroom. He sat me on the bed, then pulled me into his chest, just like yesterday.

"This is crazy, you're teasing each other now." Zayn sighed.

Teasing eachother? I'm not so sure...

Zayn began to sing to me and I drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A prologue and 2 chapters in one day!!! YAYAY!!!!

Please vote and comment,

Love you!