Chapter 11

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE." A voice yelled, making me jump and open my eyes. The body beside did the same, and I remembered it was Liam. I looked up and saw Sophia.

S**t!

"Niall, what the hell are you doing in here?" Liam said getting off the bed.

I turned to face him nervously. "Liam, I never meant to, I was just seeing if Sophia was back and I fell asleep." I explained hurriedly.

"Liam, what is he doing in our bed with you?" Sophia asked, ignoring what I'd just said.

"He's just leaving." Liam said, sending me a threatening look.

Speedily, I left the room, and entered me and Zayn's room. He was still fast asleep, and I didn't dare wake him. I felt really bad to wake him last night, and we had another concert tonight, plus an interview at 1 o clock in the afternoon.

It was 6 o clock now, and I decided to have a shower, seeing as I hadn't had one for a while. I welcomed the warm water pattering on my back, relaxing slightly. My mind drifted to me and Liam's crazy day yesterday, as I began to wash my body. It was like we were friends again yesterday morning, and at the concert, and then Liam just went crazy when we kissed! I don't get how he didn't enjoy that kiss, it was more than amazing.

Before I knew it, I'd finished, and climbed out the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist. Still half asleep, I threw some clothes on and rubbed my hair dry.

"Niall!? Where were you last night? You vanished." I heard Zayn call. I froze, wondering what to say.

"It's a long story." I said.

"Niall, what happened at the lake?" Zayn sighed, and I could tell how much he wanted to know.

Reluctantly, I sat on the edge of my bed and began to tell Zayn what happened:

"I couldn't sleep so I went to check to see if Sophia was back. She wasn't there, but Liam was awake. We went to the lake, and it seemed like our little hospital incident was forgotten, but then, Liam tickled me, and somehow ended up on top of me, and, then, we erm- kissed." I paused to breathe and prepare for the next part of the story, hoping I wouldn't cry. I looked up at Zayn who sat on his bed, mouth open in shock.

"You kissed!?" He cried.

I nodded in response, "Then I went too far and Liam pulled away, and told me he shouldn't have done it. I told him about how Sophia had cheated on him, but he didn't believe me, and he left me there."

I could feel Zayn watching me, and I suddenly burst in to tears. "He hates me Zayn" I sobbed.

"Niall!" I heard Zayn rush towards me and rest a hand on my shoulder. He sat beside me, and pulled me in to his chest, where I cried. "Niall, of course he doesn't hate you. He loves you Ni, as much as you love him."

I shook my head violently, but couldn't think of anything to say back. After a while, I calmed down and went on with the remainder of the story, "When we got back here, I went to see if Sophia was back and kind of fell asleep next to Liam. Sophia just came back this morning and found me with Liam, and Liam told me to leave." I blurted it out, blinking away more tears.

"I'll talk to Liam, ok Ni, but you need to cheer up, because we have an interview later." Zayn said.

I groaned.

-------

Later we were taken to the car and taken to the place of the interview. Me and Liam created allot of distance between us in the car, and I stayed snuggled up to Zayn. Even though Liam knew we weren't together any more, I still needed Zayn's comfort, and Liam didn't look particularly happy about this. Luckily, Sophia had gone out again today, so she wasn't with us, but it made me feel bad that Liam was all on his own, sending Zayn death glares. But it made no sense, he made it pretty obvious he wasn't interested, so why was he jealous of Zayn? I must be imagining things.