Chapter 15

Niall's P.O.V

Liam's name flashed up on the screen for the 5th time since he'd texted me. I'd told him I was fine, what more did he want? I'll admit I've been very tempted to answer it, but decided against it, with all the will power I had.

I sat upstairs in the spare room, on the bed staring blankly at my phone which laid beside me. I'd been here for half a day, and had a small lunch of some cereal which remained in the cupboards. Liam was a very organised person, and didn't like to leave food in the house when he was going away.

My phone finally stopped ringing, but I heard the front door of the house open, and muffled crying. I remembered the last text Liam sent I'm going to find u.

No, Liam can't come here. Quietly, I padded to the landing and looked down below, seeing Liam's head resting on the closed door, crying softly.

"Please Niall. I believe you now," He whimpered, talking to himself with no idea I was listening, "I saw Sophia with some random guy snogging, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you, please come home." He banged his fist against the door causing me to flinch.

As quietly as possible, I crept down the stairs, my footsteps muffled by his crying. I reached the bottom and crept over to him, before wrapping my arms aroung his waist. He jumped and whirled round, seeing me standing infront of him. For a moment he was in complete shock, before he pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Niall, what are you doing here?" He whispered in my ear.

"It was the first place I thought only you would think to look." I replied.

"Everyone was freaking out!" Liam cried. I automatically smiled.

"Nice to know you all care so much." I replied.

Liam chuckled softly before pulling away. "I'm so sorry Niall, I just didn't want to believe she would cheat on me."

I smiled and pushed him up against the wall by the door, "Then let's give her a taste of her own medicine." I wispered seductively.

"Niall, you know I'm not like that." Liam sighed.

"Come on Li, liven up a little." I said, before turning my voice on quiet mode, "Be a bad boy for once Liam," I brought my lips towards his ear, purposely letting them brush against eachother, "Be my badboy." I wispered seductively, biting down on his ear lobe, causing him to groan and tense up. I smirked, "Something wrong Li?" I asked sweetly.

I moved my lips from his ear and brought my face up letting our eyes meet. I could feel his warm breath on my lips and his heart thumping against his chest, only causing me to smirk a little more. I could tell he was enjoyong this, else he would have pushed me away by now.

"What's wrong Li? You seem a little tense." I moved a little closer, our lips so close, the gap was unbearable, "Maybe I could help you with that." I whispered, before crashing my lips onto his.

Liam moaned slightly, before kissing back almost immediately, no hesitation. He relaxed, his heart still racing, but so was mine. The kiss got heated very quickly, but I didn't dare take the kiss any further incase Liam pushed me away again. I was surprised when I felt his tounge run across my lips. I immediately gave him entrance, worried he would change his mind if I teased him. My hands found their way under his shirt and his hands reached down to my bum, making me moan. My hands, now controlling themselves, began to unbutton Liam's shirt.

"Niall," Liam moaned against my lips, "Niall, stop." He said, pushing me away slightly.

I looked at him nervously, waiting for him to tell me off again, but he didn't, "We can't do this in the doorway." He chuckled. I fake pouted and pecked him on the lips.

"You don't hate me then?" I asked.

"Never, Niall. But, we need to go back, for the german part of the tour. We can't let the fans down." Liam said. I smiled, trust Liam to think of the fans first.

"One night here? Tell Zayn we'll meet them at Germany." I replied. I wanted to spend as much time as possible alone with Liam.

Nodding, Liam took out his phone and called Zayn. I walked into the lounge, flopping on the couch. I heard Liam talking to Zayn and I turned the TV on. It was on the music channel, and it had the latest gossip on.

"Liam has confirmed in an interview that he is engaged to girlfriend Sophia Smith.."

I turned the TV off, trying not to cry. Liam chose that moment to come in,

"Niall, what's wrong?" He asked, rushing to my side.

"Why haven't you broken up with Sophia?" I asked feeling his arms wrap around me.

"I can't Ni." He sighed, "The media will go balistic."

"Can't you forget them, for once?" I asked.

"I would love to Ni, but imagine the rumours they could spread." He began to gently stroke my hair as he spoke and I sighed.

"But Liammm." I whined.

"I love you Niall, I promise, and we'll think of a way to get Sophia back, alright, but now, let's watch a movie." He smiled, going on to netflix and choosing, surprise surprise, toy story.

And so, I laid my head on Liam's lap, my legs swinging over the arm of the sofa, much like we had done in that concert one time. Liam was fiddling with my hair, which was slowly sending me to sleep.

Then, there was a knock at the door. Liam paused the movie and we sat in silence, seeing if the person would knock again. They did. We can't let people know we're here.

"Liam, I know you're in there." A familiar female called. Of course, it was Sophia, just as it was going good, she turns up.

Liam groaned, "Niall, sorry love, but you'd better go and hide." I sat up and climbed off his lap, Liam standing up.

"LIAM, OPEN THE DOOR!" Sophia yelled, banging against the door angrily.

Liam gave me a quick kiss, letting his lips linger on mine for a second, "Go into the spare room and I'll do my best to get rid of her." Liam said. I nodded and ran up the stairs, hearing Liam open the door.

I dived under the bed and listened intently to what they were saying,

"What are you doing here Sophia?" Liam asked agitated.

"Could ask you the same Liam, you're supposed to be on a tour." Sophia responded.

"I'm looking for Niall." Liam answered.

"To me it looks like you're watching a movie."

"I've only just got here, now go away." Liam replied angrily. I chuckled at Liam's impatience. There was a little more muffled talking, before the door slammed shut, and the stairs began to creak as someone walked up them.

"Babe, she's gone." Liam's voice said from the doorway. I emerged from under the bed, and hugged Liam tightly. Liam hugged me back and planted kisses down my neck.

"I love you Niall." Liam muttered. I smiled.

"I love you too Liam."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiii! I know that was a terrible ending but, aww, I've had this chapter planned when I first started writing this book, and yay, now I've finally written it!

Love you guys, 11 more comments til 100! So excited.

Hoped you enjoyed this u amazayn people! Keep smiling :D