Chapter 6

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up in itchy sheets, kind of like bed covers, but they didn't feel like mine. I forced my eyes open and found my self staring at a white ceiling. I looked down down find I was in a bed. Nervously I scanned the room. I came to the conclusion I was in a hospital.

As I came to my senses I felt something, or someone holding my hand and looked down. My hand was being held by someone else, so I trailed my eyes up to the body, and saw Liam fast asleep, in a chair by my bed. My heart jumped, and butterlifes began to flutter around my stomach. Liam was holding my hand!

I squeezed his hand tightly, seeing if he would wake up, and he jolted in his seat, and looked over at me.

"NIALL!" He cried hugging me. I chuckled slightly, but he was hurting me, so I prized him off.

"Hey, Li." I said, laughing, "Where am I?" I asked, although, I knew the answer.

"Hospital, Ni. I erm, went to find you because you weren't in your bed in the morning, and I found you by that lake, and you were, um, someone had beaten you up." He said, looking down nervously.

Suddenly, the night flashed back in my mind, and I felt the colour drain from my cheeks.

"Ni, do you remember who did it?" Liam asked. I nodded, "Who was it Ni?"

I gulped and looked at Liam nervously, "Sophia." I muttered.

Liam froze, a blank expression on his face, as though he was trying to process what I'd just said. "Are you sure?" He asked after a couple of minutes of silence.

I nodded. "She heard us Li, the night of the storm. She heard what you said, heard what I said."

Liam froze again, "I-I, erm."

"I heard too Li, I heard what you said, and when you fell asleep I replied, but Sophia heard." I began to cry.

"What did you say??" Liam asks.

I ignored the question, "Where are the others?" I asked.

Liam stopped moving, "I, erm, forgot to tell them."

"LIAM!" I cried, "Call them now!"

Liam nodded, taking out his phone, and dialled whom I guessed was Zayn.

"Zayn, get to the hospital, your boyfriend got beaten up by my girlfriend! Bring the others too." He said, before hanging up.

"Short and sweet." I said.

He smiled at me, our eyes meeting and I suddenly really wanted to kiss him. His eyes were wide as they stared in mine, and I saw his adams apple bob up and down, in the corner of my eye, and did the same, slowly leaning in. My whole body was going crazy. His lips were so near mine. Liam was going to kiss me!

We tilted our heads to the side, to avoid hitting eachother's noses, our lips about 2 centermetres apart...

When the door flew open.

We jumped pulling away, blushing and looking at who had entered, Zayn.

"Niall!" Zayn yelled running to my side, "What did Sophia do?"

"Wow, Zaynie, you got here quick!"

"Anything for my Niall." He said kissing my nose. I blushed.

"I'm erm, going to get something to drink." Liam said, getting up and practically running out the room.

"He's so jealous." Zayn chuckled.

Louis and Harry ran in at that moment, and rushed over at me, hugging me.

"Guys." I groaned, pushing them off me.

"Sorry Ni." Haz said, "How are you?"

"Could be better, could be worse." I replied.

"Where's Liam?" Louis asked.

"He ran out of the room when I kissed Niall's nose." Zayn smirked.

"If it weren't for you bursting in, we would have kissed." I retorted.

"W-what?" Zayn gaped. I smirked and nodded. Louis and Harry also gaped at me, while I just sat there smirking.

Liam chose that moment to come in, making everything go extremely awkward.

"We're just gonna, go and do something..." Zayn said awkwardly, standing up and motioning to Lou and Haz to leave aswell.

They left the room slowly, and suspiciously. The door clicked shut and Liam frowned,

"What's their problem?" he asked, walking towards my bed. He sat down, and I looked at him nervously, biting my lip,

"I told them about our erm-" I trailed off when he knew what I meant.

"What?" He asked, through clenched teeth, "Niall, how could you tell them? I don't know what happened but incase you've forgotten, you have a boyfriend, and I have a girlfriend." He stood up and headed towards the door.

"Liam, you don't understand Zayn's not-"

"No Niall, don't talk to me, ok? I'm going to see my girlfriend." Liam said opening the door.

"But she beat me-"

"Really? Sure you aren't lying?" He said before leaving.

No! Liam, come back. I tried calling to him, but no words would come from my mouth. If only Zayn came in a couple of minutes later.

I began to cry gently, into the bed sheets, thinking of Liam.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiii. Finally an update, sorry it took so long, I've been a little busy lately.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Please vote and comment! Love you all!

:D