Dont Hate Me

So i was trying to write new parts for this story but i just dont like it, i reread it and i dont get why people like this story so much cause its so bad and horribly written and just not good! 

So im just going to tell you what was going to happen before i decided on not finishing it. 

cause i had what was going to happen in the end all planned i just dont want to write it.

so basically~

I was gonna get Frankie and Harry to start dating again and when Kayla came over she would get mad at Frankie because it was her ex boyfriend so there was going to be a huge fight between them then harry was going to break up with Frankie in order to save kayla and frankies friendship but frankie wont let him then yadda yadda yadda. ummm harry was gonna propose to Frankie and Kayla was even more mad and was gonna have Frankie choose between keeping her as a friend or marrying Harry and Frankie was gonna marry Harry but Kayla was going to go to the wedding and support her friend and then Frankie was going to move to LA to work and that was how it was going to end!!

i didnt really know how i wanted to put it in the story so sorry everyone! 

PLEASE READ ONE DIRECTION BUCKET LIST.

its my fave story of mine hahaa!

but i might be writting a new story.. not sure yet! 

byeee :**