Holiday in London

Louis and I rushed home.  We saw cops around where we stayed, I started panicking and shaking as we got closer to the homes. People tried to pull me back as I ran towards the hotel. "Please stay back" the officer said "those are my friends" I pleaded as I ran past him. "Kayla what happened?!" I asked as I saw no sign of Rob anywhere.

"I don’t know" Kayla said in tears "we just came home and there was blood all over the floor and we couldn’t find him Frankie." she cried even harder "Francesca I'm scared!"

I knew I had to stay strong for her. Rob was her 'guy' best friend and if it wasn’t for their awkwardness around each other they would have been dating years ago.

Just then an officer came into the room; he took off his hat before coming to talk to us.

"We found him," there was a huge sigh of relief that went across the room when he said that "however he is being taken to the hospital for checkups and all that"

"Do you know what happened?" Harry asked. I looked up at him and he met my eye. For some reason I felt horrible, like I had done so many wrong things to this kid.

"Well he was given a bad beaten" the officer said .

"Ok, well let’s go to the hospital" Louis said

After that we all drove to the hospital. Niall and Harry sat on both sides of Kayla as she cried.

After about 20 minutes we got to the hospital. I ran up to a woman at a desk to see if she knew which room Rob was in. She gave me the room number and some quick directions before the 10 of us or so ran to find him.

When we reached room 22B he was not in there, a doctor came in to tell us to wait in the waiting room not too far from where we were.

Niall, Zayn, Liam and their dates all decided to go home which left me Chris, Harry, Kayla and Louis. All of a sudden I just broke down in tears, I was so afraid of my friends life plus the fact that I was a little hurt inside. Louis came to comfort me. I felt another set of hands on my back and saw Harry looking at me. "Guys, can I have a moment with Frankie?" Harry said. Louis looked up at him with warning eyes before leaving. Louis knew I was a little jealous about Harry and Kayla, so he was just being the protective boyfriend he is. I gave Louis a reassuring smile before he left the room with everyone else.

"I'm sorry" we both said at the same time.

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk, honestly I just want the best for you." he said

"I know, and I’m sorry for being bitchy too, I do love you Harry I really do, but I love you in a different way than I did before."

"I feel the same." Harry said. I gave him a smile and we sat there

"I really missed talking to you" he said after awhile

"You can always talk to me Harry; I don’t want anything to be awkward between us, now that you’re kind of with Kayla."

"Thanks Frankie." Harry said like he really meant it.

"Friends?" I asked him

"Oh the best" Harry said coming over to me and engulfing me in a big hug. He gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek.

After Harry let go of me, those who stayed and the doctors came into the waiting room, telling us that we can see Rob now and that he just has some minor injuries.

I let the biggest smile fall across my face. It’s strange that such a freak accident can bring the ones you love closer.  But that's life. I had amazing friends, an amazing boyfriend and I was living my life. Nothing could get me down right now, and I was willing to stay on top.