Holiday in Londo

"So now that all the drama is over" Louis said smiling at me

"What are we gonna do?" I asked him in a flirtatious tone.

"We can go on the ride up there" Louis said pointing to a carnival

"Race ya!" I said as I let go of his hand and ran up the path.  Louis followed behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He picked me up and started running with me in his arms.

The rest of the night we held hands and rode ever ride there was…twice

I smiled to myself while Louis and I walked home. Every now and again we would squeeze each other’s hands uncontrollably,  which made me laugh.

I arrived back at the hotel all happy, but that happiness wasn’t going to last too long.

*

The next morning I woke up around noon. I got up and tried looking for Kayla but I couldn’t find her anywhere. I tried calling her but she didn’t answer. I figured she went out to eat with the guys or something, so I decided to call Louis and see if he wanted to hang out for the day.

About 30 minutes after I called Louis, he came knocking on my door with a present

"What is this?" I asked taking the bouquet of flowers in my hands and smelling them 

"I just wanted to get you something" Louis said giving me a hug then a kiss on the cheek

"Thank you" I said taking Louis's face in my hand and gently rubbing his cheeks.

"Should we go then?" he asked me

"Of course." I said smiling. I put the flowers down on the counter before leaving.

First Louis and I went out to a deli to get some sandwiches to eat. Then we decided we wanted to walk around, so we went to a park. Luckily for us only a few people stopped to ask Louis for a picture. After our walk, we decided to kill some time by going to the movies. We saw footloose there; Louis was a little over pleased with our selection.  Honestly, today was a fun day. It was just me and him, no one bothering us, well besides the few people, but I didn’t let it get to me.  We walked hand in hand as we walked to my hotel. I liked how we were taking things slow, but I started to feel a little uneasy about this relationship. I mean I did have a thing with Harry, and Harry was Louis's best friend.

"Hey Lou" I said as we walked into the elevator

"Yea?"

"How are you and Harry? I didn’t ruin your relationship right?"

"Nah, we'll be fine.” Louis reassured me "I'm pretty sure he found a new girl last night anyways" he added laughing.

"Oh Harry" I said smiling, laughing at how fast the boy moves on.

The elevator door opened and Louis walked me to my room,

 "Thanks for tonight" I told him

"Today" he corrected me "but you’re welcome. I had a fun 6 hours with you" Louis said in a dorky way

I smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"See you tomorrow?" Louis asked me

"Yea most likely" I said laughing

"Oh!" he said before walking away. "A love bug has hit one direction" he said goofily "so the boys want to like have like you know a big group date tomorrow at 5:30"

"ok sounds perfect" I said smiling

Louis smiled and kissed me before he left.

As soon as he was out of sight, I opened the hotel room to see an angry Kayla standing there

"ONE, WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN ALL DAY AND TWO, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU FORGOT ABOUT OUR TICKETS."

'Fuck' I said under my breathe and closed my eyes to try and get Kayla's angry face out of my vision

"Where were you!?" she asked almost in tears

"I was with Louis. When I woke up no one was here so I went out with him! I'm so sorry I forgot about the tickets, I know how badly you wanted to go to that museum I just totally forgot"

"Kayla this was going to be our day together."

"Yea I know! But we just haven’t talked about it so I forgot"

"I thought I planted it in your head! This is the whole reason we were coming here!"

"I know Kayla im so sorry!"

"Just forget it" she said. "You can buy me dinner tomorrow night" she said smiling

"ohhhhhhhhhh" I said

"What!?" she asked annoyed

"Louis is taking me on a date tomorrow night"

"You do realize you two have been seeing each other for 2 days and have already been on like 1000000 dates"

"We’ve been on two, and it’s not me and him it’s a group of us. I can try to get them to let me bring you guys" I said smiling.

"Fine" Kayla said smiling even bigger.

"So what about you and Niall" I asked her

Kayla just blushed.. That's all she had to do.