Holiday in London

"What am I going to wear?!" I asked Kayla as we sat on the hotel floor throwing clothes from my luggage everywhere.

"I told you!"

"I'm not wearing a freaking cat women suit! He said to wear like a casual dress!"

"You didn’t bring one dress?"

"I did just nothing I could wear, they're all slutty!"

"Wait!  I think I might have something"

Kayla ran to her luggage and grabbed a petite white dress.

"Kayla it’s a little see through don’t you think?"

"No trust me, it'll look amazeballs on you" she said smiling

I put on the white dress. It went up, a little shorter then my mid thigh.  The sleeves were a little puffed and then went down to my wrists. It was like a goddess dress, and I was in love with it.

"Put some wedges on, a little makeup and perfume and I might just turn lesbo for you" Kayla said clapping her hands, glad with the outcome of her dress.

"HAAHA that rhymed. But thanks boo!" I said making a kissy face to her.

 I ran and took a quick shower. After my shower, I straightened my hair, applied makeup, perfumed myself and got dressed, just in time for Louis to be knocking at my door.

I looked at myself in the mirror before opening the door. Kayla and Niall had gone out to the cinema, so she wasn’t home right now.

"Hell-ohhh" I said disappointed at who stood in the door way

"Yea, uh, Louis told me to come get you" Harry said scratching his head "you look beautiful"

"Thanks. And are you sure? Louis told me he would be here in like 3 minutes"

"3 minutes later and I’m here picking you up."

I looked at Harry suspiciously.

"Where’s the girlfriend?"

"We’re not dating" he stated

"If you say so"

"Come on let’s just go" Harry said, rushing me out of the room.

(*)

"Where are we going?" I asked Harry.

"Just 2 more minutes" He said

We sat there in an awkward silence. My phone started buzzing; I had a new text from Louis

L- Where are you?

F- Be there in 2 minutes! (:

L- Be where?

I looked down at my phone, then Harry, then my phone, then out the window, then at Harry again.

"Harry where are we going!?" I asked angrily

"I told you two minutes!"

"Harry tell me now! I want Louis" I said

"Louis isn't here right now. I wanted this time so we could reconnect" Harry said

The car stopped and I quickly ran out. Harry started chasing me,

"Frankie Stop running!"

"Harry where is Louis!? You knew I was going out with him tonight why would you be such a douche bag and do this to both me and him?"

"Because Frankie I love you! I love you more than Tanner, and I was an idiot for not taking the chance I had to get you back. I'm sorry!"

"Harry it’s too late now" I said, tears falling down my eyes

"No, please. Frankie I don’t want anyone else but--" Harry said before he got cut off by some blonde girl, I’m guessing it was Tanner

"You!" she said.

I could see why Harry had such a liking to her. BIGTITSMOMMA!!

I looked at Harry, then Tanner, then down at my phone.

"Take care Harry" I told him before I walked away.

I quickly called Louis.

"Lou?" I asked

"Frankie where are you!?"

"Harry told me you sent him to pick me up so we drove to some beach"

"Which beach?" he asked

"I don’t know. It was only like 5 minutes from the hotel"

"Alright, I’ll be there soon. Like 3 minutes"

"Drive slow Louis" I said laughing

"Yes mother"

I just laughed on the other side of the phone

"See you soon"

"Bye!"

I hung up the phone and walked a little more. I found a rock and decided to wait on there for Louis.

About 5 minutes later, I saw Louis running towards me. He ran and grabbed me in his arms and flung me around as if he hasn’t seen me in ages.

"Hello Louis" I said as he put me down

"Hello Frankie. You look absolutely beautiful." he told me

"Thank you, you look great yourself" I said smiling

"Shall we go?" he asked

"Where to?"

"Here! We can have a picnic and take a walk" he said

My stomach started to be filled with butterflies. He took my hand and led me to where he set up a picnic basket.

"This is so cute!" I said smiling

"Just like you" he said winking

We spent hours lay around on the beach, talking, flirting and laughing. Our lovely time, however, was interrupted by a little curly haired friend

"Does bro code mean nothing to you?" he spat at Louis

Louis didn’t say anything

"You know I loved her"'

"Harry you LOVED her, past. You have a new girl now, so let me and Frankie be happy" Louis said calmly

"Why don’t we let her deiced Louis" Harry said.

Both boys started looking at me. The moment I opened my mouth, Chris started screaming my name and running towards us.

"Chris what are you doing?" I asked

"Frankie I just need to tell you. I love you, please just give me a chance" he begged.

I stood there flabbergasted.

"Chris, you're my best friend and I love you, but I love you like a brother, I don’t think it would ever work out between us" I started out.

"Frankie please give me a chance to show you how we're perfect together" he begged

"I’m so sorry Chris, maybe another time. Right now I need you as my best friend, and I need you to be there for me" I said. I was over whelmed with emotions.

"Fine" Chris said before storming off.

"Wow Frankie way to be harsh" Harry said.

"Shut up Harry"

"So, who are you going to choose?" Louis asked nervously

"well, Lou, you're always there for me, you've been so nice and I know I can be myself with you, but I feel like me and Harry have this like bond together." Louis's face dropped and Harry's face light up.

"but, Harry you already broke my heart, like twice. I think I want to try something new" I told the boys. I looked over at Louis who seemed to be on edge.  "Louis… can we finish our date?" I asked him. His face light up as he took my hand and we walked off.