Holiday in London

"Hello?" Harry asked

"Harry?"

"Yes who’s this?"

"Umm, Frankie?"

"are you sure?"

"um… yes?"

"you don’t sound it."

"Harry!" I said getting annoyed.

I heard him chuckle on the other side

"I wanted to apologize"

"Yea, you really hurt me before"

"Really?" I asked shocked

"Yes! You yelled at me without even knowing the story then you didn’t even give me a chance to tell you the situation before you ran out."

"I know" I said ashamed in myself "I'm really sorry"

"So I'm guessing Louis told you"

"Yea. I can’t believe you let people do that to you."

"We really didn’t have a choice; we'd be out of a job!"

"I know. Can we meet up so we can talk about this in person?"

"I dunno Francesca, you kind of hurt me"

"And you just hurt me by calling me Francesca." I said laughing

"Ok, fair enough. Can I stop by yours? Are the boys still there?"

"Yes and yes. When you come I can send them to the arcade or something"

I heard another chuckle coming from Harry "ok, I'll be over in about… now?"

I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. Many things went through my mind like 'how did Harry get here so fast' and 'where the fuck are Niall and Kayla'.

I opened the door and there stood Harry with his phone to his ear

"FRANKIE! FRANKIE ANSWER ME! FRNKIE!? YOU THERE?"he screamed slamming his fists on the door.

I started to laugh then moved to let Harry in.

"Did you see Kay and Niall?" I asked him as he walked in

"Yea, they were at the hotel café"

"Well that’s good. Alright, Liam, Zayn, Louis… out. Curly and I need to talk" I stated.

The boys looked at me as if I had 100 heads

"There is an arcade down there"

And with that the three boys darted out of my room and into the hallway. The door shut and I looked at Harry.

"Look, Harry I really am sorry" I said at first, but he didn’t let me continue

"It’s my turn to talk Frankie" Harry said firmly.

"Aright-"

"Frankie!" Harry said raising his voice. "Honestly we're both at fault here" Harry said calmly "I shouldn’t have ignored every tweet or message or anything, but you shouldn’t have yelled at me then ran away. I'm sorry, you’re sorry, we're getting over this and moving on" Harry said going to sit on the bed. I looked at him; my face was pure of shock.

"You alright?" Harry asked me

"Half left actually" I said flashing Harry a smile.

"That, my dear, is such a Louis joke. Now come over here, and we'll hang out before the boys come back up"