9. Kiss Or Miss

Chapter 9: Kiss Or Miss

"Noah, Noah, Noah!" I laughed jumping on his bed it is currently 7am and I felt extra excited and annoying.

"Fuck off Melissa," he growled.

"Now that's not nice!" I giggled, continuing to jump of his bed as he pulled the covers over his head.

"Shut up Melissa!" Peter growled from the bunk above, "Don't make me come down there,"

"You shut up. This doesn't concern you," I shot back at him, glaring at the bunk above me.

Maybe all this excitement has come form a great night sleep, and I'm feeling so much better a week after my flu.

"Noah!" Peter moaned, "Control you bitch!"

"I'm not his bitch! He's my bitch!" I giggled looking back down at Noah as the bed shook under me as he chuckled.

"Is that so?" Noah smirked peeling the blanket away from his fat face.

"Your face is fat," I giggled, poking his cheek.

"No it's not!" He said defensively, rolling over in bed and I feel over onto my side on the bed and I giggled again as I repositioned myself on top of him. Man, I'm sounding like a girly girl, all this giggling.

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" I whined, smacking my hands on the bed beside his head.

"Why are you been so annoying today?" he moaned, slightly muffled from being under the pillow.

"Cause it's boring here!" I whined, sighing.

"Well, why don't you go find someone else to annoy," Peter groaned.

I rolled my eyes again, "Cause I just love Noah that much," I giggled.

"Oh, that's sweet. Now fuck off!" He yelled loudly at me.

"Nope," I chuckled and he groaned loudly. I swear I could hear his teeth grinding.

I looked back down at Noah and me was already looking at me, "You're going to make that vain pop on his head" Noah smiled up at me and I nodded my head excitedly and he chuckled.

I stared into his deep brown eyes, he stared back with such intensity. Suddenly, everything was a blur as his hands wrapped around my waist then I quickly blinked a few times then Noah was looking down at me.

He had totally turned me so he was now straddling me. I blushed bright red to which he chuckled. My breathing became rapid as he slowly leaned down. His breath seemed just as hard. Throughout all this his eyes never left mine, boring holes into mine. His lips where so close that I could feel his breath on mine. His nose brushed my cheek and he places a soft kiss to my neck before bringing his mouth back up, just inches from my lips, and my mind is racing with both excitement and fear.

Stop! Don't get caught up with him! I thought to myself. But I didn't listen as I let him lean in further.

"You two better not be doing anything down there," Peter called out and Noah jerked away and then quickly rolled off me to my disappointment, but just in time for Peter to stick his head over the edge of his bed.

He narrows his eyes at Noah before looking at me.

"What did he do to shut you up?" He asked eyeing me, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"He, I, um," I stuttered before I felt my cheeks burn.

"She's as smitten as a kitten! Aw Noah, that's cute," he chuckled before rolling back over.