Bonus chapter 2

Bonus chapter 2

Noah's POV

I watched as the clock slowly ticked.

"Can I leave now?" I asked, bored.

"Not until you get the idea into your tiny head," he said, looking over the glasses on his nose to look at me. No scratch that, not just look, but to glare at me.

He stared at me for a second then looked back down at his book. "Just let me leave! I've been here for an hour and I still don't have your fucking idea in my head," I shouted at him.

"Language Noah!" My father growled, "I expect you to study, and not be off with your friends playing stupid games!" he yelled.

"You don't get it do you?" I growled, "This is my life, you don't run it!" I got off my seat and walked towards the door.

"Come back here" He yelled.

"You can't make me!" I hissed, as I stormed out of the room.

"Mr. Prior, come back here. Noah!" He shouted, chasing me out the door. Who calls their son by their last name?!

"It was my weekend! You can't expect me to study then!" I yelled back.

"As your father oh yes I can. You spend way to much time surfing and doing what ever the hell you want!" Growled back.

"Arg, just for-" I stop mid sentence as I spotted her, the girl from the beach. The most hottest girl I've ever seen, she stared back in shock.

Control yourself Noah! "Oh for fucks sake!" I decided on. Because that was such great control good job!

"Language Noah," my father snarled.

"What are you doing here?! Are you a stalker?" I shouted at her. Oh damnit. Stop it Noah!

She looked at me then she look around the room making sure that I was really talking to her. "Me?" She asked timidly.

"YES YOU!" I shouted throwing his arms in the air. Regretting my harshness at once as she cringed.

"NOAH!" My father shouted at me, "OUT, NOW!"

I slowly turned to glare at him before giving her one last glance and then I headed out the main door, slamming it behind me. I walked around for what seemed like hours. She was here. What do I do? Do I apologise for how I've acted, or do I start being nice? I don't know! I've never done this before! I've never liked a girl.

Wait, what!? Do I like her?

It seemed like hours, but I decided on going back to my dorm only to find Peter out the front, walking in circles.

"You're going to wear your shoes out," I blandly told him with no emotion.

"Noah, you won't believe this!" he said nervously, walking back into the dorm and I cautiously followed him.

Shit, shit, SHIT!!!

There she lay, on the spare bed, sleeping. What the hell do I do now? I looked over onto her bedside table and read the name oh her book, written in lovely script.

Melissa Hall. Pretty name, I smiled to myself.

Then out of nowhere Peter climbed on top her.
"Peter!" I quietly hissed as she whimpered in her sleep.

"Look at her face!" He chortled, "She's crying in her sleep!"

"Would you stop it! You'll wake her, then you'll be in trouble," I hissed at him.