31. Shopping Again?

Chapter 31: Shopping Again?

When we got to the shops he sent me off to go look for clothes although I insisted I didn't need anymore then I already had. Finally I gave up and decided on just looking around the stores because to be honest, I didn't have any money to spend. I found my favourite shop, North Beach. I wondered around picking up a few of the items in interest. I picked a pretty pink summer dress, I flipped the tag and pouted at the price. $100, way to much then I could afford. Why did everything have to be so expensive?

I decided that I was hungry enough to eat. So I wondered down to the food court and settled on a place that sold sushi. I ordered and collected my meal and headed to the far corner of the court. I slowly chewed my food although not really tasting it.

"Mel?" I looked up to see a familiar face looking at down at me.

"Amber, Peter," I smiled at them as they sat opposite me.

"What are you doing here." I Peter asked.

"Oh, I'm not really sure, Noah said he needed some stuff and said I should do some shopping while I wait, not that I have any money," I scoffed.

Amber and Peter both looked at each other before smiling at me. "What?" I asked frowning.

"Oh, just reminded me of something," Amber said keeping a straight face, but I couldn't say the same for Peter. He was smiling like an idiot.

"But he even bigger question is what are you two doing here? You guys looked like you'd never make it out of bed this morning!" I chuckled.

"Bedroom got boring after a while," Amber shrugged.

"So, engaged huh?" Peter asked, his eyes flickering down to my ring finger.

I have to say I really haven't talked to anyone about the engagement, even though it's been out two weeks. "Yeah," I sheepishly smiled.

"Where's the ring?" He raised a brow.

"Peter!" Amber scolded.

"What? He's rich enough,"

I finally got a text from Noah.

Meet me at the car,

Noah xox

"Hey guys, I've got to go. Noah's waiting for me," I smiled as I stood.

"Sure. Bye Mel,"

"Bye," And with that I quickly rushed off to the car.

"You didn't buy anything?" he asked when I entered the car.

"Ah, no. I don't have any money at the moment. But I'm job looking now," I told him.
I was pretty proud of self for finding a job. And it paid good money too. It wasn't anything hung fancy, just a checkout chick at the local store.

"You could of just asked me of money," he said frowning.

"I'm not going to take your money," I said, placing my hand on his warm arm.

"What's mine is yours," he said pulling off his sun glasses.

I chuckled, "We're not married yet," He looked at me and smiled before pulling put of the car car park and driving off.

We went for a five minute drive back to our beach. "What are we doing here?"

"Just come on," he said grabbing my arm.

We hopped over the rocks this time instead of the bush walk. When we got to our beach, I walked towards the water and dipped the tips of my feet in the warm water. I turned around and noticed Noah wasn't next to me, he was about twenty paces behind me. I slowly walked towards him and frowned.

"Noah? What's wrong?" I asked.

I got closer to me then smiled. He slid down onto one knee.

Oh my gosh

"Melissa, I want you forever and always. Through the good, and the bad and the ugly. I want to grow old together. I promise to always love you. Would you do me the extrodanairy honour of marrying me?" he said as he pulled out the most beautiful ring. It was a simple gold band but it had a beautiful shiny diamond in the centre.

"You've already proposed to me," I mumbled, staring at the ring in awe.

"It was time to make it official," he said as he slid the ring into place on my ring finger. My hand now weighed one hundred tones, but it still felt weightless at the same time.

"Noah," I stuttered.

"Just shut up and kiss me," he chuckled, standing up and leaning towards me. I threw my hands around his neck as our lips collided. I held him tight enough to strangle him but he didn't seem to mind, for he only wanted me to be closer to him. But there was no way that we could be closer. But that was the thing about love. You could literally be on touching each other but you still don't feel close enough. You still felt miles apart and that urge to be close only makes you fight to be closer. We could go on and on, and we are oblivious to everything around us. Geez, there could be World War 3 and we wouldn't notice.

But that's the thing about love, it demands to be felt.

Yay!!!! finally finished this chapter! Hope you guys enjoy and for all those TFIOS fans I hope you enjoyed my little quote at the end (even though I twisted it a bit)

-love2wight xx