3. The Boys

Chapter 3: The Boys

I arrived in LA on Friday afternoon and I go to collage on Monday for my first day. I flicked Rachel a quick text when I arrived at Aunt Sandra's house.

Hi hun! I'm in LA now and it's soo sunny!! And warm!! Miss you heaps!

Lots of love xx

Aunty Sandra is letting me stay with her till Monday because unfortunately they could not give me my dorm till then as there was a 'complication' with the arrangements.

On Friday night we watched the movie 'Something Borrowed' which is like my favourite movie. Sandra had everything from gummy bears to popcorn for us to feast on. She's always prepared and loves to spoil me rotten.

Then on Saturday she showed me around Los Angeles a bit, which was great so I could get to know the place better. I have to say, it was great to get a feel for the place I would be living in for the next 3 years while I do my teaching degree.

On Sunday aunt Sandra had to work so I said I would be fine on my own. The morning was slow and boring so I decided to go for a drive, Sandra said there was a great beach about 10 mins from her place, so after lunch I left to go explore.

The beach was very pretty, with crystal blue water that shined in the sun and golden yellow sand that burnt your toes, but it was so crowded with people, in the water and out. Not much like New York.

I decided to walked down the beach while picking up bits of rubbish by my feet. How it just angered me when people just dropped their mess everywhere! Especially in such a beautiful place like this.

I bent down to pick up an M&M packet but before I could stand up I was pushed over face first into the sand.

High school all over again, I thought.

"Look what we got here Peter!" One of them chortled above me.

"A little ECO friendly nerd!" The other one, who I assumed to be Peter, laughed.

I looked up and there where 2 boys standing over me laughing down at me.

"Oh look Eddie, little ECO nerd looks like she might cry," the one named Peter said nudging his friend which I figured to be Eddie.

"Don't you guys have something better to do, like kicking puppies, or stealing little girls ice creams?" I sneered at them, while picking myself up and brushing all the sand off my front and face.

I watched at Eddie nudged Peter, "Ohhh, ECO nerd is feisty, just the way I like my nerds," he laughed.

"Just go away," I mutter while walking away.

Nice to know how friendly people are here. Now you see why I don't date! Dicks like them. (Excuse the language). But it's true. Men have no respect for woman these days.

I kept walking down the beach and climbed over a few big rocks to reach all the little rock pools, they have always fascinated me ever since I was a little girl, I use to watch all the sea creatures crawl and swim about in the tiny pools with my mum and dad. I sat on a rock leaning over a small pool, occupied by a small, black and white, stripy eel swimming around in circles waiting for the tide to come back in. There is also a rather large, red crab running around the bottom of the pool.

I looked up to take in the beautiful view and just a few rock hops away was a small private beach, full of golden sand, that no one had seem to of found. I hopped over the remaining rocks almost slipping into the water with my clumsiness.

When I made it to the little beach it was so pretty, the sun reflecting off the water making it shine a brilliant blue and the golden sand, hot beneath my feet. I pulled off my throw over top and my shorts revealing my blue bikini, I spread out my towel and lied down under the hot sun, soak up its ray's when I heard loud laughing that caught my attention.

I angrily look up, pulling of my sunnies to see who is making racket. Three boys on surf boards where having a great time but they where invading my private little beach. I lied back down, trying not to pay any attention to them when I realised a whole bunch of bags, spread across the sand behind me. It looks like my little beach was not so private, or mine.

When I spun back around, the three boys were walking up the beach towards me with their boards under their arms.

"Oi! This is our beach! Get off!" One of them yelled.

He had beautiful big, bright, brown eyes and short scruffy brown hair, he was topless and had a toned muscular body. I looked him up and down, staring at him in awe.

"Like what you see sweetheart?" He said smirking, pulling me out of my daydreams.

"Oh, ah, um," I stammered, having a hard time not saying yes. Great move Mel. Real smooth...

And of course my incoherent words just made his smirk even wider on his big fat gorgeous face. Oh no, I didn't just call him gorgeous. 

"Look who it is!" Peter said standing next to Eddie on the right of the newest member of the Greek Gods. Isn't this just great! This day is off to a flying start! Note the sarcasm....

"Oh, it's ECO nerd!" said Eddie, laughing as Peter joined him.

"ECO nerd?" Questioned the hot- um, the other one.

"Yeah, we saw this nerd earlier picking up rubbish! Can you believe it Noah! Rubbish!" Peter continued to laughed.

That guy, Noah, laugh along with him making me frown in anger, how dare he! "Well then, there we have it, sweetheart is a little nerd," he laughed. Then he added in a more serious voice, "But you didn't answer my first question little nerd,"

My eyes narrowed at him "And that was?" I asked, now frustrated.

"You're on our beach sweetheart," he responded.

"It's a public beach." I stated blandly, "And that wasn't a question,"

"No it's not," he smirked, "No one comes here but us," he said, ignoring my last amsarky comment.

"And now me," I smile as pleasantly as I could at him while his abs were staring right at me.

He sighed as Peter laughed, "She looks light Noah! Pick her up and throw her out!" He chortled.

"No you got it wrong Peter, she will leave if she gets something in return," Eddie smirked down at me as my eyes narrow at him again.

"Oh," he dragged out, "She wants to get in his pants," Peter said and they both laughed loudly while I blushed bright red and looked down at my towel before my anger bubbled back up.

I turned to Noah, "Control your animals would you?" I shouted at him.

He held up his hands at me, "Well I don't want to get my hands dirty, so maybe you should, nerd," he smirked his sexy smirk.

I'm not going to even try to deny it. He's hot and sexy. But he's a dick.

"Do I look like a zoo keeper? That's why I asked you," I gave him a small smirk back, "Oh, and try not to break a nail," I riposte, wriggling my fingers in front of him with a bit of a smile on my face.

And he just stared at me not knowing what to say next. Apparently not many people stand up to him. Behind him, Peter and Eddie were almost wetting themselves laughing, Peter was hunched over and Eddie was on the ground both of them laughing like dogs.

I got up, dusting the sad off of my body than grabbed my bag and towel, "Well as nice as this has been," I said, sarcasm dripping off my tongue.

I walked around Noah and his party, as he narrowed his eyes at me and I walked away, hopping on the rocks, hoping I wasn't going to slip and die.

I could feel their gazes on my retreating back and I was hoping not to embarrass myself. Thankfully I managed to hop gracefully back to the main beach.

What jerks! I mean who the hell do they think they are! Again, boys irritate me soo much, do they even have a heart?

I hope you liked!!

Vote! Comment! Follow!

-Addie xx