5. Confliction

Chapter 5: Confliction

**************

My eyes widen in surprise. It can't be. "Mum?"

"Hello princess,"

"Mumma!" I sighed, running into her warm arms, "I've missed you!" I sobbed and she embraces me, holding me closer to her chest. There's not place I'd rather be.

"I know, I know," Her soft voice was so angelic, so soft.

"Where's dad?" I asked her with my head still buried in her chest, arms still wrapped tightly around her.

"He's busy hun, but he wanted me to have you a hug for him," she said squeezing me tighter for a moment as a single tear flowed down my cheek.

"I want you back with me mum!" I cried into her chest.

"Aww, I kno-" she started but her voice got quieter.

My eyes flashed open and her body was now almost translucent. "Mum? MUM!" I started to yelled as she slowly disappeared until there was nothing there. Just em and the darkness.

***********

"Look at her face!" someone chortled, "she's crying in her sleep!"

"Would you stop it! You'll wake her, then you'll be in trouble," someone else warned.

"Oh, Noah! You're the one wanting to get in her pants! Not her!" he laughed.

Wait. Noah? That's not a name I was expecting to hear anytime soon. My eyes snapped opened seeing Peter straddling me. I screamed at the top of my lungs when I saw Peter in top of me. I hit him hard in the man parts, and he fell onto the floor moaning in pain as I continued to stare down at him with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"What. The. Fuck." Peter cried out gruffly.

I looked up to see Noah laughing so hard that he had tears rolling down his cheek. I snapped my mouth shut and narrowed my eyes at the cocky, annoying boy in my dorm.

"Oh Peter!" he said in between laughing fits, "I always knew there would be a day when a girl saw you then screamed at the sight of your ugly face!" He said, almost completely out of breath.

"What are you two doing in here?!" I yelled at them, ignoring their bickering.

"We live here sweetheart," Noah said, recovering from his laughing fit, wiping his tears while I looked over at Peter who was still moaning on the floor in pain.

"You mean that you're the two boys sharing with me? You? The jerk from the beach!" I said with shock.

"Don't worry little nerd, we are just as disappointed as you are," Peter moaned.

"Anyway," Noah started turning his head back to look at me, "It's dinner time and I thought I should take you with us, since you have no friends and probably have no idea where your going, so get up sweetheart and let's go," he said grabbing my arm and pulling me out of my warm bed much to my disappointment.

I frowned up at him, "Hey! I have friends!" I complained as he dragged me out the door and along to the foot path to what I assumed to be the food court.

"Humour me," he smirked down at me, before looking straight ahead of us.

"Let go of me!" I complained as we walked down the foot path with a sour Peter trailing slowly behind.

"Just hurry up would you! You walk way to slow!" he complained, but he did let my arm go and I rubbed the spot that was now slightly red from his strong grip.