55. Dear Maggie, I love you.

Liams pov

I was going to get Jenny. I just left Maggie and I could still smell strawberries on my coat.

I hop up the stairs to Jennys and knock on the door.

My hand turns into a fist when I see who is staring back at me.

"Oh you're back." Jordan says with a smile. He doesn't even try to hide it.

"Where is she?" I snarl.

He shrugs, "Upstairs. She doesn't want you here though so I think you should leave."

Just then Jenny comes bounding down the stairs. She freezes at the bottom when she sees me. "What are you doing here?"

Jordan starts to close the door, "He was just leaving."

I push open the door and he hits the wall. I'm tempted to push onto the door until he gets squashed there like a bug but I refrain myself going right to Jenny.

She crosses her arms, "I think you should leave."

I shake my head, "I think we need to talk."

I scoop her up into my arms and she screams starting to squirm to get away.

"Let her go." Jordan says coming towards me but I already have her halfway up the stairs.

I walk into her room and drop her onto her bed. I'm satisfied once again when I slam the door in Jordans face locking it. He starts to beat on it and Jenny jumps up heading towards the door.

I grab her waist and push her back into it, "Where do you think you're going?"

She gives me a dirty look, "Anywhere that's away from you."

She tries to push on my chest so I grab her hands and pin them to the door, "I just want to talk."

She sighs, "Liam let me go."

I shake my head, "Not until you tell me why Jordan had you pinned to the wall earlier."

Jenny looks away, "I don't want to talk about this."

My hands tighten on hers and I force myself to relax so I don't hurt her, "Jenny why did that prick have my girlfriend against a wall?"

"He wants to go on a date with me okay? He has ever since that night." She looks up at me and I know tell she can tell how angry I am because she quickly says the next part. "I always say no because I love you."

"Why didn't you push him away?"

She gives me an icy look, "Why'd you run off to Maggie?"

I hold back a growl. I hate how she says Maggies name like she's a prostitute or something. "Because after I found my girlfriend pinned to the wall by another guy I was a little angry. Then when I tried to protect our relationship you went to him instead. To say I was fucking pissed off is an understatement. So if I hadn't left then I would have killed him. I went to Maggie because I didn't know where else to go."

She shakes her head and her eyes fill with tears, "You could have gone to James, or Westley. What about Demitri?"

I sigh, "Jenny why does it matter what friend I went too?"

"Because your lying. You are doing stuff with her. I know that you are." A tear slips over and she ducks her head so her hair falls into her face.

I grab her chin and wipe away the tear, "Jenny I only want you I promise." Lie. "You're everything to me. I've never done anything more then kiss Maggie and it was just that one time."