16. Dear Maggie, I love you.

FRIDAY

October 12th.

I sigh climbing out of bed. Jake is already at school, and I am starving.

I grab one of Jakes shirts from the ground buttoning it up as I go. I look down realizing it's a white dress shirt. I roll up the sleeves looking inside the fridge.

"Hmm.." I sigh.

All of a sudden there's knocking on the door and I jump closing the fridge.

I walk over to the door and open it.

Two boys stand watching me, there eyes scanning down my body and I blush.

Why hadn't I thought about what I was wearing when I opened up the door.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Liam smiles. "Well James said that Jake went to school early on Fridays so were here to keep you some company."

He licks his lips, his eyes following the length of my legs.

"You look very sexy. I'm not sure Jake would appreciate you answering the door like this." His head tilts to the side. "Are you wearing anything under that?"

I blush and look away. I peek over at James; his eyes are wide. He also seems to be having trouble keeping his eyes off of me.

"I just got up. Okay?" I say blushing deeper.

Liam smiles. "I definitely take that as a no. You are one dirty girl Maggie Mathews."

He leans against the door frame crossing his arms. "So are you going to let us in?"

I nod my head opening the door all the way for them.

James walks weird though. He presses himself against the opposite side of the door walking past me like I’m a spider or something.

I look at him confused. "What's your problem?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

He swallows roughly. "Can you please go change?" His voice is strained.

I raise my eyebrow at him but nod. "Yeah, you guys just make yourselves at home."

Liam grins. "Well if this was my home and you were wearing that, I’d definitely have you on my bed as I-"

I give him a dirty look, "Keep your comments to yourself Liam."

I make my way towards the bedroom kicking clothes that are on the ground with me.

I quickly pull on some clothes and run a brush through my hair.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=25013458

I smile as my shirt balloons out around my stomach making my bulge of a stomach invisible.

I put on some eyeliner and then walk back to the living room.

Liam sees me and pouts. "I really wish James hadn't told you to change. I thought you looked just fine before." He winks at me and I blush.

James glares at Liam. "You are such a pervert."

I step between them not allowing them to get into a argument.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask as my stomach growls.

Liam laughs. "You hungry?"

I put a hand on my stomach. "Yeah, I was actually looking for food when you showed up."

James grins before walking over and scooping me up bridal style. I scream a little. "What are you doing?"

He carries me into the kitchen with Liam following. "Well in case you didn't know me and Liam are amazing cooks."