34. Dear Maggie, I love you.

SATURDAY.

November the 26th.

Jake and I are really busy today. So when he tries to lure me back to bed after I had gotten dressed I should have said no. Hell I tried to say no at first but then his lips and hands completely changed my mind. He's just so sexy.

You could say it was embarrassing though when we were caught on our way to the bedroom.

He had started to seduce me in the kitchen and by the time we were in the hallway I had my arms and legs wrapped around him. My mouth only leaving his to suck on his neck. We had gotten up the stairs towards Jakes room when David came out of his study. Which also happened to be at the same time that I gave out a very loud moan, as Jake groaned into my hair.

David clears his throat and I immediately drop to my feet. Me and Jake breathing heavily, "Oh hey dad." Jake says nervously.

David fights a smile, "What are you too doing?" He says. Then starts laughing hysterically, "Other then each other." David leans against the wall as he laughs.

His face turns red, "Oh man that was funny." He says trying to catch his breathe after a minute.

My face is bright red and Jake wraps a arm around my waist.

David looks up at us as we stand there silently. He sees our faces; Jake looking unamused, and me blushing, and starts laughing again.

Jake rolls his eyes, "Well, when you want to talk we'll be in my room."

He drags me towards the bedroom and David leans against the wall in a fit of laughter, "I know what you'll be doing. Don't worry I'll wait for you to come to me."

Jake pulls me into his room and closes and locks the door.

He then immediately falls onto the bed face first, "My dad is to much to handle sometimes."

I laugh laying on the bed next to him, "He's my father-in-law now."

Jake turns his head, "That's right. Well our dad is to much to handle sometimes." Then he scrunches up his nose, "That makes us sound insestual."

I laugh and roll him over so I can straddle his waist, "Um excuse me mister. But I'm pretty sure you seduced me up here even though we have a lot to do so you better get started."

Jakes hands touches my legs. Uncovered because I'm wearing a dress I found in the back of Jakes closet, that was left here by me months ago.

"What am I starting?" He asks grinning.

I pull my dress over my head and throw it on the ground. Then I lean down and run my lips over his neck, before nipping at his ear, "You need to start making love to your wife."

His hands immediately go to unclasp my bra, he tosses it across the room. He sits up and his mouth immediately finds one of my nipples.

I groan and I swear my eyes cross a little because it feels so good. I run my fingers through his hair and lean my forehead against his head, "That feels so good." I mumble.

He moves his lips over finding the other one. I can't help the loud moan that escapes my lips.

Next thing I know we're fighting off clothes and I'm roughly moving my hips over his. He stays sitting and every couple minutes leans down to suck on my nipples and it all feels so good.

I don't want it to stop and I know I'm being so loud but I can't help it.

The head board hits the wall, and I'm screaming Jakes name. Being pregnant really makes everything so sensitive and it makes sex ten times better.