9. Dear Maggie, I love you.

MONDAY

It's been two weeks. It is now October 1st.

Me and Jake are officially trying to come up with baby names. We lay in bed, I have an hour before class.

"Jenivive." Jake suggests.

I laugh. "She's French now?"

He smiles. "Your turn."

"Jane." I shrug.

"Whenever I hear Jane, all I can think about is your cousin Jane."

I start laughing hysterically. "She's pretty I don't know why you always ran away from her."

He tickles my sides. "She is not pretty, she has braces, acne, and grease on her face as thick as a prostitutes makeup."

I roll over pressing my face into the pillow laughing. "What? You mean you didn't like it when we made you play seven minutes in heaven with her?"

Jake groans. "I'm surprised I didn't get raped. She tried to not only eat my face off, but she tried to unbutton my pants before I even had the chance to say no."

I'm still laughing when he leans over and whispers seductively in my ear. "Maybe we can play seven minutes in heaven sometime."

I smile. "Maybe."

An hour later Jake drops me off at school. I lean over and kiss him goodbye. "I'll see you in two hours." He murmurs against my lips.

"Can't wait." I nip his lip and then climb out of the car.

He lowers the window then smiles seductively. "Me either."

I'm still smiling when I walk into class. James sees me and smiles.

"What are you so happy about? Good morning with Jake?"

I smile wider. "Of course."

He laughs. "Well someone got laid this morning. In or out of the bedroom?" He teases me like he has been for the past two weeks.

"We're choosing baby names." I cover my stomach with my arms. I'm showing more now and I'm having a harder time covering it with clothes.

"You're going to name her Jamina right?" He asks me leaning onto my desk.

I laugh. "That's a joke right?"

He smiles. "Nope."

"Well we haven't picked yet for sure, so we'll definitely take that under observation."

His eyes scan down me. "You don't match."

I crinkle my nose. "You've been saying that for the past two weeks, I can't find my coat okay."

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=24775681

He smiles. "You should just take off the sweatshirt."

I make a face and lean foreword. "I'm showing more now so I can't."

He smirks. "Doubt it, let me see."

I look at him. "What are you crazy? What do you want me to do just unzip my sweatshirt the whole class will see."

He rolls his eyes then leans forward unzipping the sweatshirt in one swift motion.

"Maggie your stomach looks fine."

I sigh. "Did you know that my stomach used to be flat?" I poke my stomach. "And now... I mean soon even Jake will find me repulsing."

"I highly doubt that."

The teacher walks in and silences us, James turns and it saves me from him seeing my blush.