52. Dear Maggie, I love you.

MONDAY

March the 15th.

Maggie is 8 months pregnant.

I wiggle my way into a stool at the ice cream shop, "I hate this," I say annoyed.

Jeremy laughs, "Hate what?"

I glare at him, "You know what."

He rolls his eyes, "Look if Jake thinks you should stay at home then maybe you should listen."

"You didn't think that when you called me to come hang out."

He grins, "That's because Coty was begging for you to come visit. You haven't been here in like a week."

I sigh, "That's because Jake has me on some serious house arrest."

He makes a pouty face at me, "Want an ice cream to make it better?"

I glare at him, "Yes."

He laughs before turning and making me a ice cream cone with chocolate ice cream.

Jake thinks that it's time for me to start relaxing in anticipation for the baby. Only that means I'm stuck home alone while he goes off to school. Do you know what I do in that time? Eat food and watch movies. I read books and I've taken up origami.

So today I became fed up with the paper swan I was trying to make and that's when Jeremy called. So of course I said I'd be right there.

My friends come to visit of course. But we can't do much and they don't like how big of mood swings I have. Sky and James always come together. Their relationship seems to be doing actually really really good. I actually think he might finally love her.

Liam comes to visit a lot. He's always willing to rub my back so he's my favorite person to visit. Other then the back rubs we keep a safe distance.

Andrew and Jenna come around once in a while but it's not what it used to be. There's all this anger from Andrew. He's angry that Jake constantly touches me and that Jake slept with Jenna. I hate it too but I don't show it. I wish he would grow up.

Staying home means no school too. I pulled out of my classes and am debating whether or not to join them online. It's going to be hard with the new baby to get any work done. Especially five page essays. So it's under observation.

Today I called Liam to come hang out with me, Coty, Marcus, Kami, Sharon, and Jeremy.

I don't know Kami very well yet but we're working on it.

The bell over the door rings and I turn my head and smile as Liam walks in, "Hey."

Liam crosses the room and kisses my head, "Hi, I see you finally broke away from the house."

I roll my eyes, "I was slowly dieing."

He laughs and pulls off his coat.

Jeremy handed me my ice cream a minute or so ago and I lick it happily.

Liam smiles at me, "You're just like a little kid."

I turn to him and slowly finish my lick self conscious, "What do you mean?"

"You're just so excited to eat that ice cream."

I scrunch my nose up at him, "I like ice cream."

He laughs, "Why are you scrunching your nose at me? I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's actually cute."

I look away blushing.

Jeremy raises his eyebrows at me suggestively and I furrow mine together.