28. Dear Maggie, I love you.

SUNDAY

November the 13th.

You want to know what I think?

I think my stomach is getting fat, and quickly too.

I'm four months pregnant, and as I look at my stomach in the mirror I sigh.

I'm really not sure if i can hide this under my clothes now. I mean I have shirts that balloon out a little but I'm not sure if they'll go out far enough to cover this..

I'm glad about this baby don't get me wrong but I'd rather not have it morph my body into something that not even my husband thinks is attractive.

My stomach has finally taken on the round shape of pregnancy.

I look down and my eyes widen, "I can barely see my feet." I say.

I wiggle my toes and lean over a little so I can see the rest of my feet.

There's a knock on the door, "Yeah?"

"Mags what are you doing? You've been in there for ten minutes."

I sigh, "I'm attempting to see my feet." I say back.

The door opens and Jake is there looking confused.

He smiles when he sees me, My pants are unzipped and my shirt is raised over my stomach. "What are you doing?" He asks again.

I groan, "I told you, I'm trying to see my feet."

He shakes his head, "But why?"

I raise a eyebrow at him, "Because if I stand up straight and look down then I can't see them. I literally have to look over my stomach to see anything other then my toes."

He grins, and walks over pulling me into his arms, "I love you."

I sigh, "I love you too. Even though you're the one that did this to me."

He nuzzles my neck, "I would say I'm sorry but that would be a blatant lie."

"Blatant that's a big word for you Jake." I tease.

He looks at me and pouts, "That's mean."

I kiss his pouty lips, "You doing this to my body is mean." I say pushing him back so he can see my stomach, "I can't close my jeans without struggling and then they dig into me all day. I need to get new ones. Also I can't hide this under a shirt anymore. I mean look at me I'm disgusting."

He shakes his head at me, "Mags you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

I sigh, "Maybe before my stomach made it so that I can't see my feet."

He smiles, "No, I think you're more beautiful now then you were before. I love looking up and seeing your stomach and knowing that I helped make what's in there." he kisses my neck lightly.

"Really? 'Cause whenever I see my stomach all I can think is 'fat.'"

Jake laughs, "You're not fat, you're perfect."

I look up at him, "Can we go get new pants today, These ones hurt."

He smiles and rubs his nose against mine, "Course."

Then he waits while I do up my pants and pull down my shirt, and takes my hand.

Soon we're at the store and this shirt really doesn't hide anything but I'm sort of giving up on hiding it.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=25682622

I feel Jakes arms wrap around me, "Aren't you supposed to sew something stretchy into your jeans or something? Don't they do that in movies?"