47-part one Dear Maggie, I love you.

FRIDAY

January the 15th.

Jakes birthday!

When Heath said that he was leaving the week after our conversation in the ice cream shop I definitely thought he meant early next week. But he's still here ten days later and it doesn't seem like he's leaving any time soon. None of us have school until next week, so I guess he still has a few days before he goes back.

I've been back to visit Jeremy once, and just like he said he had invited a few friends. There was Marcus, and Coty. Both of them are hilarious. Both boys were wearing all black and I assume Jeremy would have been too if he wasn't wearing his uniform. Jake seemed pretty casual when I told him I was going to visit Jeremy but I could tell he was curious as to why I wanted too. I only stayed for a few hours and then I had Jake come pick me up. As soon as Jake walked in he put a really territorial kiss on my lips. I had already explained to all three boys that I was married though, so there was no need to.

While I was there Marcus and Coty had a contest to see who could eat a ice cream cone first. Not only did they both get brain freeze but both cones broke and the ice cream went everywhere. All three boys took turns teasing and hitting on me. After an hour Marcus pointed out how weird it was that I was hanging out with them. I had asked why and he said it was because I dressed so differently then they did. I like them all a lot though.

So today is Jakes birthday. I'm going to throw a really killer party for him! Surprise of course.

Jake thinks I'm taking him out to dinner just me and him, but we're really going to a his party. It's going to be held in the back of some Chinese restaurant, one of those private rooms. Everybody will already be there.

Right now I'm laying on my back as Jake moves over me. We've already had sex about ten times today but he says that's his birthday wish, and who am I to say no to a day of sex?

We finish at the same time and Jake falls down next to me, "Ten?" I say panting.

He shakes his head, "Twelve."

I groan, "Oh god, I really don't think I can go again."

He grins, "You've been saying that since the 6th time."

I shake my head, "Twelve times in one day seems impossible but thirteen would literally end the world I think."

Jake laughs, "Well if the world was going to end then I'd want to be moving inside of you when it happened."

His fingers brush up my side, "You're crazy if you think I'm having any more sex today."

He grabs my hand in his and both of them are sticky with sweat, "I was thinking that we could do it again in the shower actually."

My head snaps over to the clock and I see we only have an hour and a half to get ready. I groan, "I can't." I roll over burying my head into the pillow. My heart is still racing at a abnormal speed.

He cuddles up to my back wrapping a arm around my waist. Our hands still twined together, "Yes you can. Besides I'll do all the work in the shower."

His lips kiss up my shoulder. I turn in his arms cuddling into his chest.

He grins and kisses up my neck I shiver, "Just because I turned doesn't mean I'm having sex again."

Jake laughs wrapping his arms tightly around me, "We'll see."

My eyes start to get heavy after a few minutes, I try to fight it but Jake is so comfy, and comforting. Twenty minutes later I wake up because I'm being lifted off the bed bridal style. My eyes snap open and Jake laughs, "Shower time." He says smiling.