15. Dear Maggie, I love you.

James pov

I smile into Maggies neck, running my nose up her skin.

Strawberries and sex.

"Oh Maggie." I groan.

She moans, her fingers gripping my hair. My hands find her own hair and I tilt her head back kissing her neck.

"I've wanted you for so long." I whisper into her skin.

Her breathe is heavy in my ear. I pull back and look into her brown eyes. She smiles up at me, I can't help but cover her lips with my own.

She drags me into my bedroom.

She pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me her legs straddling my own.

My hand slips into her dress feeling how smooth her skin is.

"I like this dress." I tell her.

She smiles seductively at me. "I thought you did, which is why I wore it."

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24742718

Then she reaches behind her neck and unties the top. I swallow roughly as she pulls the dress over her head and drops it onto the floor.

"I- um- wow-" I clear my throat, running my hands down her sides. "I like what's under the dress too."

She laughs, then leans down and kisses my lips. I flip us over so I’m on top.

Her arms stretch over her head and a glint of gold catches my eye.

I look up at her wedding ring, I grab her hand. "What about Jake?"

She looks up at me smiling, "I love you James." Then she pulls off her wedding ring and sets it on the nightstand table.

I swallow roughly again as she pulls off my shirt.

She runs her hands down my back and I shiver.

"I love you too."

After a while all of our clothes are off, and I’m moving over Maggie. I realize that I fit perfectly.

I've slept with a lot of girls in my life but I’ve never felt whole until this moment.

Her hands run down my back, "James.. James.. James.."

Her voice starts to get loud and scratchy.

"James, James, James, James."

I look at her shocked, "Maggie?"

"Beep Beep Beep Beep."

My arms reach out to grab her my eyes shut tightly. But all I get is a pillow, I open my eyes and see my dorm room wall.

I run my hand over my face before slamming my alarm clock off.

WEDNESDAY

October 10th.

I climb out of bed stretching. I look down and sigh.

"Cold shower this morning." I mumble to myself.

After my shower I pull on boxers, pants, and a shirt. I look in the mirror rubbing my hand over the stubble that grew overnight.

Images flash in my head of running my chin over Maggies flesh.

I groan. Maggie.

Why is she the only thing I can think about?

I grimace at my reflection as I pull out a razor, because you love her moron.